Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BigbootyKatrina Birmingham  (Read 4071 times)

9 review(s) for CurvyBustyKatrina (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline greg101

07799966345 External Link/Members Only

I saw this fabulous lady earlier in the week.  She is by the Mailbox in Birmingham; B1 1JY Granville Street.

Walked from Birmingham New Street for an afternoon appointment and arrived ahead of time, phoned Katrina and she was happy to bring the appointment forward by 15 minutes.  The apartment is rather lush and has lift access which is great if you can't do stairs or are lazy.  Katrina is older than her pictures lead you to believe, in all fairness I'm adding 7 or 8 years onto her 'outed' 36 years old.  She is petite at 5'2 or maybe smaller, has olive skin and big boobs and an amazing bum! that bum deserves a review all on it's own, long reddish/brown hair.  She says her boobs are 34EE, I'd believe that, they are not saggy or floppy and despite her being north of 40 they are still bouncy and wonderfully soft.

Katrina has a lot of services on offer, spanking, humiliation or she can batter you with a paddle or horse riding crop.  I had none of that, just a massage and a really good wank.  I wasn't in the mood or really had the energy to pump her that day even if she would have got on top.  Just a slow gentle massage and her big bouncy tits wobbling about as she massaged me.  The wank was firm and she knew what she was doing.  The ONLY complaint I had was she loves to talk.............and talk and talk.  Neverous or just a chitty chatty person, I found it mildly irritating but the sight of her awesome arse and wobbly tits more than compensated.  She was happy with a cheeky finger being inserted into her shaved pussy and playful slaps of her firm but wobbly arse.  She is a fine figure of a woman and could shame many women 15 years younger than her, she is very very sexy and you get all of that with a brilliant professional attitude for £80.  DFK was good, her long brown/red hair tumbling down as she leaned over to kiss me.

I finally splurted my load out as Katrina tugged away on my shaft with her experienced fingers and gave me some vocal encouragement.  I really really enjoyed this, I'd go as far as to say in all the massage/wanking sessions I've ever had; this would be in the top three.  I don't know what she's like to fuck, if that is as good as I imagine it to be then you are in for a treat.  Next time I'll book her for an hour and pump her senseless, until then, a 10/10 rating.  Worth the money and imho one of the best out there. 

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 07:04:18 pm by greg101 »

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review greg  :hi:

Met her years back at the Funplace parlour in Bearwood when she was known as Farah, had my first try of anal with that ass but she doesn't provide it anymore.

Rang00n

Wow, she looks awesome, can't afford at the moment, but will put in hotlist for future

Offline Rated123

Is she english? Been on the lookout for ex fun place girls

Offline greg101

Offline greg101

Been on the lookout for ex fun place girls

Sarah from Fun Place does Mondays at Erotic Studios, uses same name.

Offline midlandpunter

Thanks for the review greg  :hi:

Met her years back at the Funplace parlour in Bearwood when she was known as Farah, had my first try of anal with that ass but she doesn't provide it anymore.

Fun Place, now that's a blast from the past!

Could never visit the place as it was around the corner from the mother in law, way to risky.

Offline Pantysniffer

Offline Talbear

Excellent review... she’s been on my HL for years, but never managed to make the booking...

Given the baron findings in Birmingham and my recent poor experiences she is right at the top of my to do list now..!

Offline greg101

Those breasts and bum are top notch, please let us know how you get on!

boobloverhenry

I think this girl was based in Walsall at some point.

Now I think she's moved to London and tours.

Offline GeorgeStevens

Saw her in Manchester a month or so ago. She is not quite as pretty as her pics but has fantastic tits and arse and she is a very pleasant lady to spend time with.

Offline jeanphillipe

Mixed race English yes.

One of her parents is from Goa . Need to do my review which was also positive.

Offline slimdude1

Thanks for your review Greg, I've been searching for a MILF with big tits for a while.

Offline PepeMAGA

She looks great, surprised on the age tbh