Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsay - Armour Outcall  (Read 595 times)

Offline Happynerd

External Link/Members Only

First negative review for me.

Punt: 90min outcall, £170

Looking at the pictures up on the website, I thought she looked very good for 30, lovely smooth skin too. Lots of reviews on the site which were positive. Contacted Amour and everything was sorted with ease. It was a lovely day and I was feeling frisky.

First appearance, was that she look older than advertised. Probably mid 30s and upon reflection the pics up are likely way out of date :(

I dont want to dwell on the punt too much, I asked if she had any "nos" and was told Anal and CIM. She also should have said no DFK too. I should have seen what was to come after the fact she was barely kissing me. There was very little contact apart from the sex, which was poor. No chat really either. I was going to put neutral coz maybe we just didn't gel and there was nothing we could really talk about.

It was the lack luster oral, where she barely put the head in her mouth and used a lot of teeth. And the sex, she never made eye contact, or moaned, or anything. Tried missionary and she was just lying there motionless, I really felt that she did not want to be here, it was so obvious. Tried her on top, and again she just would not look at me, really made me feel like small and like scum. Was terrible.

I did mention it to Amour after it happened that it was not up to their usual standards. Thought it best to relay my experiences to you guys. Hopefully it was just an off day and I do hate writing negatives =/

Offline Shitehawk

Shocker!
I have been considering a booking with this girl since she reappeared on the site..... I'll give it a miss after reading that.
Sorry you had a crap time and thanks for the review.

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only

It was the lack luster oral, where she barely put the head in her mouth and used a lot of teeth. And the sex, she never made eye contact, or moaned, or anything. Tried missionary and she was just lying there motionless, I really felt that she did not want to be here, it was so obvious. Tried her on top, and again she just would not look at me, really made me feel like small and like scum. Was terrible.

Hate it when they look away & have no eye contact at all  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the review.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

Have the agency done anything?

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review HN.  :drinks:       Sorry to hear you were disappointed with her,  :thumbsdown:

She's been on my radar and to do list for a while, and unless she get some astounding reviews on here now, that'll never ever happen.  :bomb: :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing, I had noticed her and was thinking of booking when time permitted. I think I'll take a raincheck  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Is it just me or has she disappeared from the site ? She was there earlier when I checked  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

Is it just me or has she disappeared from the site ? She was there earlier when I checked  :unknown:

No details on the page and what looks like feedback for different girls. Might be the case.

Offline johnny34

She was down earlier to work today so looks like shes been removed.

Offline Sar-Major

Yep, just hit the link and it looks like she's Gone, she's History, or taken Early Retirement.   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

May be there have been complaints in the past about her, not necessarily on here, but elswhere!!!  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac