Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice Aberdeenshire  (Read 808 times)

2 review(s) for MissCandiceKlien (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

1234567HI

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a meet with Candice a few weeks ago, was going to be in the area and liked the look of her.

Location was her place in a village North of Aberdeen as she says not far from Inverurie.  Inside the place itself wasn’t the nicest however her body and smile more than made up for it.

Paperwork taken care of and was offered a drink declined and we got things started there and then with some dfk.  Kit off and on to some nice owo with nice eye contact was building a bit of pressure by now so on with the condom and into some positions blowing into the bag with her in cowgirl.

Bit of a rest and a nice chat, seemed genuinely happy to have me there.  Once hard again I knelt next to her on the bed and went between wanking and stuffing it in her mouth for a few strokes until blowing a load all over her tits.

Positive overall given the choice in the area.

Location 6/10 ( not the cleanest and a fair chance of curtain twitchers)
Appearance 8/10 (Great looking girl with a decent body, braided hair look not to everyone’s taste)
Services 9/10 (Vanilla however what is on her list is delivered very well)
Value 7/10 (Bit steep for vanilla services)

Offline ik8133

Good review, thanks for posting.  How long was your booking for?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:20:24 am by ik8133 »

1234567HI

My booking was for 1 hr was probably there just over the hour no clock watching etc.