Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 78798 times)

Offline jeezyuk

Hey lads, I’m getting back in the saddle and wanting to break my fast with a gangbang.

I organised two before through UKE. One went ahead without me with CumFuckMyArse and turned out alright I was told. The other happened with me with a civvies I found via SA and was solid.

I just wanted to start this thread for two reasons:

1) to find link minded punters from time to time to do small gangbangs as I enjoy them
2) to document WGs that do gangbangs and have done gangbangs as I have found out that many tick the box on their AW but then don’t do it in reality.

For me I always go for girls who offer the following during a session: OWO, DFK, CIM (and swallow but swallow is not a necessity), DP vaginal (DP anal not a necessity), Anal, RO, deep throat and facials.

For me I usually go for slim, below the age of 45, well groomed, good hygiene, english speaking.

If anyone has seen any WGs that fit these criteria, can you just post them on here. Equally if anyone is up for a session, let me know, can try to put something together. Thanks all.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 04:05:28 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline monkmarvey

Hi. I would love to take part in one of these.
I have some experience as a participant but never organised anything.

Tincup69

I’d be game for coming and scouting girls. I’m in Brighton but come to London often with work. I know at least these 2 girls do GB’s

External Link/Members Only
That’s Marie she runs her own parties and is very naughty

And Monica saw her last year filthy couple of hours spent with her

Tincup69

Also this young lady not seen her yet but seeing her at a GB party this week so I’ll let you know what she’s like in person in the role ;)

Offline mitrapanu

Monica is amazing. She has done a Pascal's SubSlut video too....Available online.

Offline jeezyuk

Monica is amazing. She has done a Pascal's SubSlut video too....Available online.

Heard so too but I don’t find her attractive. Veronica 69 has replied to my email saying she’d be up for it. But she is a bit pricey.

Offline jeezyuk

Tin cup and monkmarvey - would be good to get some reviews out of you.

I tend to prefer events with punters who have feedback/reviews and are respected by the community.

:hi:

Offline jbl

Definitely a gap in the market since bi gang bang babes vanished again last year

Offline sevrage

Would love to be part of it

Offline Riu4

The same for me
Would love to be part of it  :thumbsup:

Offline jeezyuk

Why do none of you lot have any reviews?  :unknown:

Offline monkmarvey

Tin cup and monkmarvey - would be good to get some reviews out of you.

I tend to prefer events with punters who have feedback/reviews and are respected by the community.

:hi:
I completely understand. I am a regular punter who has been visiting working girls since the 1980s.
More recently i have been into parties and the swinging scene. In particular Bellas Belles in Sutton, which has died a death, some small private parties organised by Chanelle from HoD, who has retired.
I haven’t been to a gangbang or bukkake, both of which i am keen to try.
I am planning a trip to Phoenix again soon so will write a review of that.

Offline char45

I'm interested in this, have done a couple of gangbang but never organised one. Could try a reverse booking and see who bids? When are you thinking?

Offline Easygoingdude

Hey Jeezy

With a bit of notice (to work my diary
To allow me to be in London) Id be up for it. Although would need to be evening.

Down Sunday to Tuesday and got two evenings free (if you are thinking of organising that quickly)?

Offline jeezyuk

I completely understand. I am a regular punter who has been visiting working girls since the 1980s.
More recently i have been into parties and the swinging scene. In particular Bellas Belles in Sutton, which has died a death, some small private parties organised by Chanelle from HoD, who has retired.
I haven’t been to a gangbang or bukkake, both of which i am keen to try.
I am planning a trip to Phoenix again soon so will write a review of that.

Great. Reviews are helpful to all of us. So please do.

Offline jeezyuk

Hey Jeezy

With a bit of notice (to work my diary
To allow me to be in London) Id be up for it. Although would need to be evening.

Down Sunday to Tuesday and got two evenings free (if you are thinking of organising that quickly)?

I’m back in London tonight full time. Been on holiday. I’ve got something to attend to next week but looking to organise ASAP after that. When you available after your current trip?

Offline jeezyuk

I'm interested in this, have done a couple of gangbang but never organised one. Could try a reverse booking and see who bids? When are you thinking?

Yes I will do. Would be useful if you did too and posted on here so we know which wgs are up for it.

Offline Easygoingdude

I’m back in London tonight full time. Been on holiday. I’ve got something to attend to next week but looking to organise ASAP after that. When you available after your current trip?

At the moment it may be the last week of the month - prob the Tues night would work for me.

Offline Riu4

Why do none of you lot have any reviews?  :unknown:

Please send me a message and we can have a chat

Twointhehole

There are a couple of great service providers who are unfortunately now missing or retired. Ameera, dpcoupleforgangbang etc

So far Phoenix parties is where I get my fix but I'd be up for it.

Offline jeezyuk

There are a couple of great service providers who are unfortunately now missing or retired. Ameera, dpcoupleforgangbang etc

So far Phoenix parties is where I get my fix but I'd be up for it.

Definitely a gap in the market. I’m not trying to fill it just trying to relive this experience!

Offline Icarus

I've been interested in something like this for a while but never found the perfect option. There was an agency in Manchester that I used to use regularly that had a party as a one off years ago and I am kicking myself for turning it down in hindsight. Also, similarly I have a jaunt planned to Berlin during the summer to visit an FKK.

I'm always tempted by Phoenix parties but I get the impression that 2-3 of the girls will definitely not be as attractive as I would like. I'm a bit pickier in my criteria and would prefer girls in their 20's (size 6-10) or early 30's. Is your plan to get 2-3 girls or just the one girl?

Offline jeezyuk

I've been interested in something like this for a while but never found the perfect option. There was an agency in Manchester that I used to use regularly that had a party as a one off years ago and I am kicking myself for turning it down in hindsight. Also, similarly I have a jaunt planned to Berlin during the summer to visit an FKK.

I'm always tempted by Phoenix parties but I get the impression that 2-3 of the girls will definitely not be as attractive as I would like. I'm a bit pickier in my criteria and would prefer girls in their 20's (size 6-10) or early 30's. Is your plan to get 2-3 girls or just the one girl?

Just 1 girl. 1:3 or 1:4 ratio. Gets more expensive with more girls.

Offline jeezyuk

I’ve contacted a few girls and scouted around. I’ll do a detailed post this weekend when I get some time.

Offline Easygoingdude

I’ve contacted a few girls and scouted around. I’ll do a detailed post this weekend when I get some time.

:thumbsup:

Offline jeezyuk

These two currently up for it.

Secrets 2016 running a GB party - asked for my email but nothing received in the form of details. Seems like a time waster.

Any takers for the above?

Offline jeezyuk

Secrets 2016 running a GB party - asked for my email but nothing received in the form of details. Seems like a time waster.

And a third up for it: External Link/Members Only

Just to pick one when people are available. those who pm’d me - will be in touch.

Offline monkmarvey

Would love to be part of this still, thanks.

Offline jeezyuk

Would love to be part of this still, thanks.

Alright mate.. once I agree a date with a few with feedback or reviews will give you a shout.

Feedback and reviews help your cause

weedougie

Tincup69

BigBoi1955

Looking good

This sort of thing can look good on paper but actually making it happen is a different matter. I've got experience of swingers meets and have spoken to party organisers and the big problem is the unreliability of the other guys. Everyone says yes but on the day there are last minutes excuses etc.
That being said I do think central London can handle a couple more gangbangs/parties so I hope something comes of this suggestion.

Offline jeezyuk

This sort of thing can look good on paper but actually making it happen is a different matter. I've got experience of swingers meets and have spoken to party organisers and the big problem is the unreliability of the other guys. Everyone says yes but on the day there are last minutes excuses etc.
That being said I do think central London can handle a couple more gangbangs/parties so I hope something comes of this suggestion.

Well my intention is to fulfill my desire whilst also generating a list of WGs and prices they say they would charge for specified services.

Ideally this thread would enable punters to schedule their own event in the future if they want some fun.

I do agree there is unreliability and even in my OP ... I couldn’t make 1 event due to personal reasons.

It is what it is. You take a chance, you book and see what happens.

If organisers weren’t brought into such disrepute and publicised I’d give this a go long term but looking at what happened to others on here.. no chance. Add to this that the girls are hard to retain and punters tough to please... you can see why options are dwindling and why TPC has no competition.

I still intend to do a detailed list when I get a free moment and I hope it will be a source of knowledge for everyone whether or not a meet materialises.

Quite frankly only 2 or so punters who replied here have reviews ... I don’t like dealing with punters without reviews or feedback ... makes me wonder what they hiding or how dodgy are they really.

geeze

Interested, read about these Phoenix parties but they only come once a month. The wg's do not always look topnoch. If the set up sounds well here and there's a good choice of wg I may be up for it.

Offline Easygoingdude

Interested, read about these Phoenix parties but they only come once a month. The wg's do not always look topnoch. If the set up sounds well here and there's a good choice of wg I may be up for it.

The Phoenix parties are daily mate. Except Sunday.

geeze

The Phoenix parties are daily mate. Except Sunday.

Oh I was mistaken , I meant Rebecca Ryder's london sex parties.

Twointhehole

I know what you mean about being picky plus I've kicked myself for missing previous events which are a one off. But in my experience better to take the plunge, and if you don't like it no need to get involved.

Also it's a million times better with girls who genuinely enjoy, trust me I know! God bless them.

Offline jeezyuk

Oh I was mistaken , I meant Rebecca Ryder's london sex parties.

The Rebecca Ryder party girls tend to be ugly af.

Rebecca herself is an ugly WG.

How tf people go to see those girls is beyond me.

Each to their own lol !

Phoenix is daily as pointed out and the girls tend to be decent but no DP or Anal

Offline smiths

The Rebecca Ryder party girls tend to be ugly af.

Rebecca herself is an ugly WG.

How tf people go to see those girls is beyond me.

Each to their own lol !

Phoenix is daily as pointed out and the girls tend to be decent but no DP or Anal

I punted with Ryder some years ago and she was an ugly big unit then, nothing sexy about her that I could find.

BigBoi1955

I agree about Rebecca and think her current pricing structure is too high. Much better when she held the parties in Victoria and Stockwell.

Back on topic
One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is price and who would be responsible for the organising. Within the first batch of posts guys have already been expressive strong likes and dislikes. In my opinion those expectations are not going to be met at a reasonable price but I'd love to be proved wrong. As I said earlier this looks easy in theory but when you come to the practicalities a lot of compromises have to be met.

geeze

The bigger you try to make this the more it will be likely to not go forward, keep it simple. Pick a reliable Wg or two and arrange this with proven punters.

Offline jeezyuk

BigBoi and Geeze I fully agree with you.

However, as stated in the OP - this thread was created to gather info on WGs and prices in the London area for gangbangs as a resource for punters as well as to help me find a few punters to have a gangbang.

I've been in private contact with some punters about organizing a date and time and I don't intend to post my date and time here. I intend to execute with a certain amount of discretion.

What I did promise was a detailed post about WGs and prices etc. So here goes..

- Services requested have been - DFK, OWO, DP, Facial, CIM, RO, Swallow, Anal, unlimited pops and protected sex.
- Ratio requested: 1 WG to 4 Punters
- Duration requested: 1 hour + 20 minute pre-drink/ice-breaker.
- Incall requested.

Based on who I've contacted these are the URLs and Prices:

- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£610 per hour for 4 punters ... she broke down all her services and extras for me to give this total.

£450 per hour for 4 punters

£370 per punter per hour

- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Promised to email details of her party .. lied. taking the piss.

- I've also placed a reverse booking request but nothing worthwhile there IMHO.

- Of course the above were only agreed in principle so if you get a run around from any of them ... don't blame me.. I'm just sharing.

I tried to explain to a lot of these WGs:
- that at TPC you pay 160£ and get 5 girls
- the agreeable VFM rate for a London girl seems to be 100-130£ max.
- getting 4 punters to pay you roughly 110£ of their hard earned they should be happy especially when they are making several times their hourly rate from the event.

Kinky Misha was up for this in the past then bailed so I mark her as unreliable.

Ameera (contactable on UKE) was up for it last time we spoke but I didn't agree a price. She is rumoured to have stopped working however.

I'm going to contact a few punters who I deem reliable on here and try to arrange with 1 of the above WGs. If you don't hear from me, assume I wasn't interested in punting with you. Feel free to organize your own punt.

I hope this thread is useful to others.

If anyone has any other info or suggestions, please share.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:07:42 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline Easygoingdude

LadyMaya would get my vote. Seems like a sex mad lady

**edit: Just saw you posted a long list OP. So ignore this is she didn’t make the cut
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 10:11:11 pm by Easygoingdude »

Offline jeezyuk

LadyMaya would get my vote. Seems like a sex mad lady

**edit: Just saw you posted a long list OP. So ignore this is she didn’t make the cut

No worries. I’d fuck Dior if she wasn’t so damn pricey.

Generally these girls asking a lot for this

Offline Easygoingdude

No worries. I’d fuck Dior if she wasn’t so damn pricey.

Generally these girls asking a lot for this

Agree with you on Dior. Did she explain why she reached that price??

Are the prices more expensive than the last time you organised?

tincorno

Quite frankly only 2 or so punters who replied here have reviews ... I don’t like dealing with punters without reviews or feedback ... makes me wonder what they hiding or how dodgy are they really.

Hi! How can I get a review?
I'm totally new on the scene, so I'm not saying I would like to join the GB.. but interested to learn more and step by step attending one

Offline Easygoingdude

Hi! How can I get a review?
I'm totally new on the scene, so I'm not saying I would like to join the GB.. but interested to learn more and step by step attending one

Reviews are what punters bring to the forum. You see a Service Provider (SP) and you put a review of your exeperience with them.

Offline jeezyuk

Agree with you on Dior. Did she explain why she reached that price??

Are the prices more expensive than the last time you organised?

This is her reply

Hidden Image/Members Only

I had approached her with a 450£ offer as in my post above.

I always aim for 100-120£ for this kind of event and even in general I look around the 100-200£ price range for independents. I think 100-120£ is VFM is all services delivered enthusiastically by a decent looking WG. Approaching 200£ the WG must be very hot or very excellent service.

Willing girls are hard to find especially at a “VFM” price range.

You might want to know why 1:4 ratio as well? Ass, pussy, mouth, hand ... I suppose I could make it 1:5 since she has two hands but I think she needs one hand to balance herself.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 09:41:52 am by jeezyuk »

BigBoi1955

Quote from: jeezyuk link=topic=197562.msg2050098#msg2050098

However, as stated in the OP - this thread was created to gather info on WGs and prices 
[/quote

I appreciate you are trying to help punters arrange their own gangbangs but unfortunately I think the prices you are looking at will not succeed. £450/hr is much too high a rate to pay the girls and a one hour event not long enough.

If all the guys who promise to attend turn up and the girl is a star performer in a party environment it all might work but I think there are lots of risks involved.

Rather than plan a one off event I’d like to see someone who reads this thread take up the challenge of arranging regular central London parties, say once a week.  In my opinion there is a big gap in the market at the minute but setting up a gangbang or party requires time and expertise.   

Offline jeezyuk