Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bust dana-lee  (Read 6916 times)

29 review(s) for busty dana-lee (20 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

bawbag

had a punt with dana-lee External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . In what may be one of the most run down areas i have every been to. greeted at the door by a tall, curvy (not all completely in the right place) and to be honest average/council estate looking girl. however does have a pleasant manner about her. has good oral skills, which she proceeded to show off immediately. then came the fucking with what seemed to be genuinely enjoyed by her. that became the first load down. then offered a massage which rapidly turned into her kissing and licking my ass without being prompted. thus getting me hard again resuting in her turning me over for a long consistent bj until cim. good service, good rates, however would unlikely ever go back.

Akerso

I read your post last month bawbag and it made me curious so i went to see Busty Danna-lee for myself, i can honestly say i think you got it spot on with your post the area was ruff as a badgers arse but once inside not bad. The girl herself not the best but a great set of tits, decent bj and a enthusiastic shag all in all not bad, she told me after she had worked in most of the saunas in town so she's been around. I defo wont be back and anyone else who might be curious i would say you can do better!

Offline woiczeck

Aye - tapped that in Newcastle (Jezmond area) and the house was rotters - but had a good time nailing this beauties fake bust - OWO good, shag - good - overall WIN!!  Would go back though I enjoyed it...really liked the BJ...its all about the BJ!!

Offline eireshire

As folk have said, the area is dreadful and scruffy (to say the least), but she's a nice girl and an excitingly full-on experience (nothing tentative about her rimming technique, for example!)

I'll be back, I'm sure, but I'd be even happier to return - often - if she moved to a nicer area!

Offline Randy Mcknob

I think she's in Leith now, as above her last location didn't inspire confidence but once inside a good time was had.  Straight forward and genuine.

Akerso

It says New location on her profile, she moving up in the world!

Hibernian

Have to agree with Randy McKnob -saw her last week - good time had & VFM

Offline eireshire

Yup, I've been to the new flat, too, and it's in a much, much nicer location than was the previous one!
Free on-street parking, too.

Oh, and she was just as good as on previous visits.