Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West End Fabulous massage Glasgow - Ta  (Read 4563 times)

007_stallion7

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, first time posting so go easy on me!! Had a great experience so thought id share!!

I have punted regularly over the years and have recently took a liking to HR massages.
Anyway, i noticed a few weeks ago somebody TOFTT for the above link... i thought I would add to it

I 100% agree with the original poster - found it all a tad creepy, in a quiet west end flat, didnt get good vibes felt like something was odd but thankfully what followed made up for the initial doubt...

Out walked a *decent* looking thai lady, she says she is late 30’s - looks younger. Not the best looking but not a munter either. I stayed.

Paperwork over and done with - went with 30 mins which was £25 from memory but tipped £15 straight from the start so she knew what was about to go down...

On to the massage bed - btw - room was toasty warm and small. Good touch. She asked what pressure, i said medium and then she started. Good hands but by no means on the level of Joanna and others. Usual CC swipes under leg ball touches which got the party started.

The real fun started when i plucked up the courage to ask her to go topless. She did, somewhat reluctantly but my god what a great decision that was by me. Bra off and huge tits, not perky perky but still brilliant.

Without boring you further, she rubbed them on my back, my ass everywhere i wanted really... it was great fun! I turned around and held on to them as she went in for the finish. Was a bit underwhelming sadly with 7/10 finish but still good considering what else is out there.

Overall - big positive - worth checking out - corroborated the last guy who TOFTT and can honestly say its a gem. Great VFM

Offline cigano8

Good first review and sounds good! How did you approach the HE? Literally just tipped her at the start?  You didn’t mention anything as you tipped her?

When I messaged her she said she doesn’t do HE! Must be better to ask in person

Offline Gunner1

Good review however I messaged her and she said £50 for 30 min massage with HE and she wouldn’t go topless or any touching. So you must have been lucky to get all that for £40  :unknown:

007_stallion7

When i got there the vibe was kind of obvious what i was after. I handed her £25 and she looked at it like ‘is that it?’ Lol so i gave her the extra and i knew she knew what i was after... if that makes sense

I cant comment on what she charges other people but twice now i have given £40 and got the same service... i did have some friendly banter which might have broke the ice a little.. as i mentioned in my original post i chanced it and got lucky with the bra off. Asking specifically may not be the best route..

Defo think i was lucky then with her then... good luck guys