Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NICKY XOX  (Read 2960 times)

JT

She is back on sunday. seen a few of these girls. theyre all ok.

Michael-Corleone

NIcky is a star. Well worth a visit.

dj3k

She's great, you will have fun with her, I do :D

JT

yep, she is good! verified that!!
not as good as carla though.....wow!!!

Offline Daffodil

Nicky is definitely on my to do list and one I'm willing to make the trip over the bridge for!  :drinks:

JT

shes really sweet. give it a week or so and she normally drops the price to £80 too

if youre lucky you may even get to see carla who works there too. really friendly girl. i get on ok with her.

Michael-Corleone

shes really sweet. give it a week or so and she normally drops the price to £80 too

if youre lucky you may even get to see carla who works there too. really friendly girl. i get on ok with her.

JT you are a man of good taste!! A fellow coinesseur of our Hungarian lovelies!! We have a bit of a fan club going on here.

Offline madeinwales56

Any chance of a link chaps or is this a private conversation?

Michael-Corleone

It's just two us really!!! Maybe we set something up.

Offline Daffodil

A link to her positive review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16235.0

That also contains a link to her profile.

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks Daff. The photos on her profile look like two different girls.

Michael-Corleone

She changed her hair but all the photos are of her.

dj3k

Already seen Nicky, she has really upped her game since the last time I saw her. Looks like she has been taking advice from Carla.

Offline Daffodil

Already seen Nicky, she has really upped her game since the last time I saw her. Looks like she has been taking advice from Carla.

Who is this Carla? Same as Teen Carla as in Playboy Daphne and Teen Carla fame?

dj3k

Nicky is worth every penny, not many 19 year olds give a bj as good as she does!! But any discount is good :)
Carla said she back in mid-October for a few days.

dj3k

Who is this Carla? Same as Teen Carla as in Playboy Daphne and Teen Carla fame?

Yes, now Sweet Carla xxx External Link/Members Only been back since Feb this year Dafne in Manchester until end of year
I still see Carla but I think she is seeing regulars more than newbies as she only now works only a few days a month.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:30:38 pm by dj3k »

Offline wonky

Visited Nicky recently as my first ever in call GFE experience.. I'll do a write up when I've a few min. But I did enjoy the experience :)

dj3k

Visited Nicky recently as my first ever in call GFE experience.. I'll do a write up when I've a few min. But I did enjoy the experience :)

Good to hear that.  Incall better than massage parlours

cardace

Well guys, I visited this woman this week and had a bloody good time.  Not sure why but it seemed awkward at first but once we started it was great

she tastes great

she looks great

and is a great fuck, had her on top and finlly filled her (well the condom) doggy style

nice relaxing massage and will be returning

Great value for money

hemp2save

Is she a large girl, sort of Amazon, looks like it, don't look petite?

Offline HughJardon

Shes a young ting mate, probably only doin this about a year. Good service loves fucking type. You can see shes earning good mullar because yes shes put on a little weight id still say sz 8-10 ish