Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE - Bristol  (Read 2716 times)

52 review(s) for Fit Sarah GFE (47 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciderhead

venue: flat in Bedminster
cost:£120 no extras
duration: 1 hour
link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

whilst browsing through aw I have seen Sarah's profile many times but for some reason I skipped past it and don't really know why but recently I have seen a couple of reviews here and she has posted reply's and I found my self intrigued and decided to give her a go.
comms were excellent with quick reply's to both emails and text messaging and a meet was arranged.

parking is easy as its a stones throw away from asda, I arrived at the building and text Sarah to let her know I was outside, I received a prompt reply and entrance.
Sarah greeted me at the door wearing a lace bra thong and what can only be described as a skirt as it was so short it resembled a belt.
Sarah is  tall about 5.10 with long dark hair, slim with enlarged breasts but in a good way as it seemed a pretty decent job and not stupid enlarged and felt pretty good also 

once in the room we got the paperwork out of the way and Sarah offered me a drink and asked if I wanted to shower which I declined as I had already showered about 15 min earlier at home
so on with the punt and  down to the nitty gritty, I didn't ask for any particular services as I just like to go with the flow and see where it leads.

Sarah led me towards a full length mirror where she turned her back on me allowing me to explore her body and watch myself at the same time turning around every so often for a bit of French kissing which was quite a turn on   

by now the old boy was as stiff as a stick of rock and I was raring to go, so started to remove Sarah's under garments revelling at nice tight little arse and neatly shaved pussy,
once we were both fully undressed she sat me on the edge of the bed went down on her knees and proceeded to give me what I think was the best oral ever.
slow enough to stop me shooting my load but fast enough to keep me on the edge with plenty of eye contact throughout
this seemed to go on for ages until Sarah slowly picked up the pace ever so slightly and I could hold back no longer and shot my load which Sarah took like a star.

she then went off to spit out the baby batter and I had a quick wipe up, Sarah returned and we laid on the bed and had a bit of a chat, now Sarah does like to chat and if chatting becomes an Olympic sport then Poland will have a world champion, to be honest I quite like chatty girls there have been plenty of times I have been in a room with a girl that does not speak English and I have found the silence in-between rounds a little awkward and even boring.

a quick look at my watch and I could see my hour was going very fast and I was far from over, we started kissing again and the old boy started to rise, Sarah was laid face down and the sight of her lovely arse was too much so I raised it just enough to give it a little bit of rimming this followed buy Sarah turning over for me to return oral on her her which she seemed to enjoy.
by now I was down to my last 15min so asked for the mack to get some fucking in before it was too late but too my delight Sarah did not seem to bothered about the time and happy enough to let me Finnish up

so with the mack on I pulled Sarah to the edge of the bed for mish Sarah maintained eye contact and more French kissing and in no time pop number 2 and I was done, I'm not sure how long it was but did run over time and there was no clock watching at all

I did notice in another review there was some remarks about a vag smell but I gave both holes a good  tongue  lashing and can honestly say both Sarah's arse and pussy was clean tidy and free of any nasty odours.

so to sum up would I see her again, well its very rare I visit the same girl more than once but I think I enjoyed my punt so much that yes would be the answer         

Offline tq85

Nice, nothing like quelling a rumour by getting your snout in there and finding out first hand. One for the HL when I'm in the area  :thumbsup:

Offline Samsung8

Glad to hear some praise for someone I think is a gem!

Offline ciderhead

Yep, don't know why I've always skipped past her aw profile in the past but glad I've took the plunge, I will be back for seconds as soon as my punting slush fund has recouped

Online PeachyAssFan

Nice review. Normal service resumed it would appear.

Offline Mcping

I’m tempted to put my previous bad experience to one side and try again.

I’m really struggling in Bristol at the moment