Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetie Barbie  (Read 2553 times)

1 review(s) for Britney of Passion (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jayjay

External Link/Members Only

Just thought I had to post on here. Think my punting days are over now because of experiences like these!

Arranged a meeting tonight at a time she agreed upon. Had to wait outside for 50 minutes yes should have left but she called back when I was trying to find a replacement. Difficult at this time.

Flat was ok, pretty looking girl on the chubby side. Showed very little interest. Paid £50 for half hour. Started off with an excuse of some oral with condom on. Then girl on top. I came (PE) but continued (still young stays hard!). When she moved off she noticed the cum in the condom, whipped it off, cleaned up got changed and left the room. Hadn't even been 10 minutes yet. Felt robbed! Whatever we had pre-discussed - none had materialised!

Avoid at all costs!

Paulie

Sorry to hear about you bad experience. Her previous feedback contains similar observations. Perhaps you should have checked her put a bit more.

Offline Jayjay

Yeh I did note that. I don't pre-book it's usually a couple hours notice and have a short list of a few girls, whoever is available. She was a risky punt.

The funny thing was when I got there she was busy and told me to wait. So I checked AW and lo and behold another girl worked outa same place so I called her. Of course they both work together. They managed between them to string me along for an hour...  WGs 1 Punter 0!

Offline manc36

Sorry you've had a bad one. I just knew she was going to be a EE girl.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Paulie

I've had a couple of good punts round Bolton with EE girls. Anyway, the one's pics look good and I'm not surprised you were tempted.

password02

Thanks was on my list for next week - I did check the AW profile number and had no hits so not sure how I missed the UKP review last year.

Agreed waste of time and £80 and seems also on the larger size - Thanks to UKP saved £80 and a shit punt

Jay-Jay

£80 and a trip to Harrow is what you saved....that's where her location is showing as !?!

Jay