Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Executive Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 10799 times)

Offline slider85

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can give me any details on the Executive Sauna in Rose Street North Lane. Been on the website and it only shows prices for entry (at least, I'm guessing at £20 for 30 mins). Any idea what the service charges are, and any thoughts on the quality? Did a search on here but couldn't find anything mentioning it.

It's right around the corner from my new office so I'm thinking it could become a regular lunchtime treat if it's any good?

Thanks

Thehun10

Small place, usually only have 2 or 3 girls.
The Carmen & Emily sisters worked there for years.
It could be anything. I've had some excellent girls there but it's hit and miss really.
The good the bad and the ugly.
Sometimes they try and give you a girl without letting you choose.
If you stand at the reception desk you can see who is there and walk away if you don't like them.
The girls sometimes sit outside on steps for a smoke.
Phone them up and ask who is working and what do they look like.
Busty mean fat.
If you can get to London Street I would go there.

Offline slider85

Thanks for the reply Hun,

Might give it a crack, I had thought about London Street but with all the busts going on it might be a bit on the dodgy side. You think I'd be safe taking £50 for a half hour service there? I'd ask on the phone but all they normally say is "you need to discuss that with the girl" and I don't fancy walking in with a hundred quid in my pocket if I don't need to lol.

Thanks again...

Thehun10

I think Executive Sauna is £35 entry and £60 for 45 mins.
They don't do owo.
London street is cheaper.

Offline Marmalade

I used to go there ages ago for a hand job, but the service and quality of girls has generally deteriorated. Last couple of times I just walked out and decided not to go back. The reception and rooms were not even very nice. London St is pretty swish with plenty of girls on and, unlike some, well-run. You will not get ripped off there unless it is by the police - and that could happen anywhere.

Offline willie loman

I have dropped money on the floor in the new town, and left money by mistake in my key bag at london st, both times returned, the reason no one discusses the executive, paradise and the ambassador on forums, is that regular punters dont visit these places, they rely on drop in customers, cos they are crap. At the beginning of my punting career about seven years ago, had a seriously crap punt in the executive, after waiting for about ten minutes in the room, the girl turned up with a cup of tea in her hand, for herself, the reason for the delay, it was downhill from there, go to london st, or better still go up to Blair st.

Offline Marmalade

Offline slider85

Thanks for the heads up guys, will avoid like the plague  ;)

Tara

Have to say really disappointed with all the comments here about the executive sauna,been going there for years,and yes the girls do owo,but they are not forced to do it like most places force them to do.always been well treated there.is just the girls there have a choice off what services they do.i have been i London street and the girl cried because she didn't want to do owo ,but had to or she would get sacked.so if i was u guys i would try executive.but that is my opinion.people go where they like really

Offline TKovac

The girl cried?

Seems some what implausible given that the house rule at LSS is covered oral.

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Sailormack

Have to say really disappointed with all the comments here about the executive sauna,been going there for years,and yes the girls do owo,but they are not forced to do it like most places force them to do.always been well treated there.is just the girls there have a choice off what services they do.i have been i London street and the girl cried because she didn't want to do owo ,but had to or she would get sacked.so if i was u guys i would try executive.but that is my opinion.people go where they like really

Tarra, Tara  :sarcastic:

Tjkooker

That's the worst attempt by a pimp to defend shit service ever. FFs sounds like they don't know if they are male or female. Not even gonna start on grammar.

Offline munterhunter

Thanks for the reply Hun,

Might give it a crack, I had thought about London Street but with all the busts going on it might be a bit on the dodgy side. You think I'd be safe taking £50 for a half hour service there? I'd ask on the phone but all they normally say is "you need to discuss that with the girl" and I don't fancy walking in with a hundred quid in my pocket if I don't need to lol.

Thanks again...

I'm from South of the Border but have visited Scotland many times and I can say that many years ago I had some enjoyable punts at the Blair St Sauna....I've never hear one Glaswegian guy call another "HUN" though.

Sounds more like what a WG would call a punter!!

Offline munterhunter

OOPS

Unless the poster is called The Hun....

What a F%CKWIT I am :D

Thehun10

I'm from South of the Border but have visited Scotland many times and I can say that many years ago I had some enjoyable punts at the Blair St Sauna....I've never hear one Glaswegian guy call another "HUN" though.

Sounds more like what a WG would call a punter!!

Explanation: -
The Celtic fans are called TIMS from the Catholic gangs who called themselves Tim Malloys from Calton, Glasgow way back in the early 1900s. Similarly, the Rangers fans call themselves HUNS which is derived from Hanoverian which is a protestant Monarchy from Hanover in Germany.

Thehun10

I'm getting fed up with Edinburgh Saunas anyway.
Little chance of DFK, OWO or CIM.
I don't think they are value for money these days.

Offline munterhunter

Explanation: -
The Celtic fans are called TIMS from the Catholic gangs who called themselves Tim Malloys from Calton, Glasgow way back in the early 1900s. Similarly, the Rangers fans call themselves HUNS which is derived from Hanoverian which is a protestant Monarchy from Hanover in Germany.

Thanks for that :hi:

Where else can you get objective views and reviews on punting and a bit of useful trivia thrown in for good measure??

Akerso

From my experience its either London St or Blair St, i have enjoyed both but i hold preference for Blair St because i have received owo on every visit where as at London St its a no no unless you meet the right girls which i did once, both places are clean safe and well run in my opinion so if its a sauna you want it's between theses two! however the service form the girls can vary so its best to do your homework, i never used to bother with names as i'm good with faces, especially ones that piss me off! but i'm now taking names for the purpose of posting reviews.

External Link/Members Only

I thought RFC were called Huns because they played a German football team in The 1930s and visiting teams from abroad had their national flag run up and on this occasion, it was the Swastika or Nazi flag.

That's what I was told anyway and I'm not a sectarian bigot. In fact, my motto is FCuk Football.

Smashalot

Shagger69

I think Executive Sauna is £35 entry and £60 for 45 mins.
They don't do owo.
London street is cheaper.

I haven't found that, I have always been treated to OWO when in there

Offline willie loman

I thought RFC were called Huns because they played a German football team in The 1930s and visiting teams from abroad had their national flag run up and on this occasion, it was the Swastika or Nazi flag.

That's what I was told anyway and I'm not a sectarian bigot. In fact, my motto is FCuk Football.
I had assumed it was from attilla the hun.