Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any thoughts on these 2?  (Read 2239 times)

Offline omega81

Just checking if anyone has had the pleasure or misfortune of either of these 2 yet?

External Link/Members Only

Usually I would stick to EI or AW as I don't really trust backpage but looking for new adventures lately.

Offline bmenakink

I haven't met either one of these, but I met;

She is excatly as seen in the pictures, good looking, petit and sexy . She was even wearing some of the same clothes.
I asked on the phone for domination, but when I got there she had no idea. So she went away and I heard her talking to at least 2 other girls in the next room. Came back and looked more money, the standard procedure! I said no and went to leave, but she changed her mind and did it.

The apartment is near the kings hall and accessible off the main road. It's a decent apartment.

I'm guessing there is 4/5girls working from that place, so I'm not keen on going back for a while in case it's being watched or whatever.

Offline omega81

Cheers for that, yeah I thought they were working from the same place. Been there before but for a local girl, seems to be popular with the Romanians lately which makes me worry about it being watched. Think I'll give it a miss and stick to ones I know have good reviews.

Offline SN5

Antonia's back in belfast

Really cute girl. If you like petite girls with ass and thighs, then I'd recommend. Was based at the other end of Lisburn Rd last time, dont know where she is this time, but I'll be in touch with her again.

Offline Wardruna1001

Antonia and Eveline are sisters that what Antonia yold me and usually stay in same appartment not sure if they do a duo together .