Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your favourite part in the act of punting?  (Read 4142 times)

Oralbgood

I haven't seen this on the forum so thought I would start.

The act of punting parts are as follows, I stand to be corrected:

1.Researching the field, getting turned on by all the gorgeous SPs out there.
2.Selecting which ones have the right 'likes' for you and within your budget
3.Selecting the date and speaking to the SP, hearing their voice for the first time.
4.Anticipation of the punt, the night before or journey there. Does anyone else get cold hands?
5.The rush of nerves, as you walk towards the address
6.The magic door, the big reveal.
7.Kissing,FK,DFK
8.Foreplay, in whatever form you like.
9.Sex, what's your favourite position?
10.Post sex cuddle.
11.Taking the memories of what just happened away with you.

For me it is the anticipation and DFK, leading to OWO and then reverse cowgirl  :wackogirl:

Over to the forum.

Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Offline stevedave

Fucking a girl that I'd have no chance of fucking in real life.

Offline Taylor2441

The "first date" anticipation.

But dressed as requested, all adds to the pleasure. 

Offline Littlefoot

DFK... And banging the fuck out of a cute girl, doggy!   :dance:

Offline MrMatrix

FK and shagging someone I'd never get a shot at normally. :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Unselfishly giving someone the fuck of their life.  :kiss:

Online threechilliman

1.Researching the field, getting turned on by all the gorgeous SPs out there.
2.Selecting which ones have the right 'likes' for you and within your budget
3.Selecting the date and speaking to the SP, hearing their voice for the first time.
4.Anticipation of the punt, the night before or journey there. Does anyone else get cold hands?
5.The rush of nerves, as you walk towards the address
7.Kissing,FK,DFK
8.Foreplay, in whatever form you like.
9.Sex, what's your favourite position?
10.Post sex cuddle.

When it works out like the above......

Not sure it's my favourite bit, but once I fire off the on the day confirmation text.....the anxious wait for a response, the new message thing appears and...... we're good to go!

What still makes me smile is the walking in and getting into a birds knickers within 5mins of meeting them. Just wish I could do the same with some civvies I meet.

tcm

Melfort212

6 tbh.

Makes it all very real at that point seeing the thought of her come to life.

Hugh Jass

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and +1

Offline mrdiamond77

This.  :thumbsup:

Offline agent47

i like the anticipation of waiting for the tap on the hotel room door after making a quick phone call (what a time to be alive) or the drive to her location not knowing what to expect. Also being able to cut straight to the mucky stuff.

jon84

I generally have two types of punts

First is a quick one, where I'll not make much of an effort
Usually call with a view to meeting asap
Meet the girl, get her naked asap
Fuck her as hard as i can
Leave as soon as it's over
Usually I show no respect

2nd type is usually at least an hour
Usually nicer, prettier, more expensive girl
Here I will shower and prep myself as if going on a date
I'll meet the girl, try to be romantic and take my time (tho conscious of fact I only have an hour)
For my hour I usually fall in love

Offline Hertsgent

Unselfishly giving someone the fuck of their life.  :kiss:

This one  :D

Oh, and ejaculating...preferably after a good 20 mins of podging on a good day (or in my dreams)  :wacko:

Offline cueball

Apart from the podging and all that goes with it.....

In get a massive rush when I get the "I'm ready" text.... I'm like an overly excited schoolboy  :lol:.... still to this day

Offline MrMatrix

In get a massive rush when I get the "I'm ready" text.... I'm like an overly excited schoolboy  :lol:.... still to this day
yes, its funny how that feeling never goes. game on.... :yahoo:

Offline BlueRock

Yep the build up and that final text.
Long BJ with lots of eye contact.
Then all about putting them in the buck and banging them as deep and hard as I possibly can.
Learning how to operate another shower!

Offline russell sprout

12. Going home after fucking the life out of a cute girl and not having to endure the relationship baggage  :drinks:

Offline The Owl

For me it's cumming in her mouth, having her swallow the lot and then deep French kissing me to prove it.

I also enjoy the conversation side.

Hate the anxiety side. Can be a passion (lust) killer.

Offline pumps

a good sloppy srictly OWO* blowjob

*if it's not OWO then no deal  :thumbsdown:

Offline HKS15

When she takes her knickers off.

Offline Home Alone

7.Kissing,FK,DFK

For me it is the anticipation and DFK, leading to OWO and then reverse cowgirl  :wackogirl:

Over to the forum.

Regards
OBG
 :hi:

For me, it's the moment after her locking the front door behind us when I get an initial DFK in the hall before I've taken my coat off or handed the money over.

mediumjoe

When you get to the point where she's just stood in her knickers and you  stand behind and weigh  her soft natural boobs  and she arches her back slightly so that you can run a hand  down across her stomach and down into her knickers and finding she's getting a little bit wet as you slide a finger  between her lips.  Christ when is my next punt.

Mexican13

For me, it's the moment after her locking the front door behind us when I get an initial DFK in the hall before I've taken my coat off or handed the money over.

+1 😊

Offline Bangers and Gash

Walking back to the car and realising you haven't paid.  :D

Oralbgood

Great responses. Looks like we might all be punting sooner than we thought after last earring these fantastic description  :crazy: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Regards
OBG

Keep them coming

Offline dboy74

Filling the mac at the point of no return

Offline the fitter

The variety, and different ways, they ply their trade. Civvies are to much hard work, but are generally better looking. But you have a lot of chaff to work through their too.

Offline xxlmuscles

For me it's having a women or girl that I would normally not get a sniff at playing with her clit whilst I watch :wacko:

Offline mrbobbit

I had not planned a punt for a few weeks but this thread has me doing some planning  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Steve57

All the items on your list excite me.

However, my favourite part is cumming in her mouth, especially if she swallows it. Fabulous.

Offline pumps

All the items on your list excite me.

However, my favourite part is cumming in her mouth, especially if she swallows it. Fabulous.

Extremely satisfying feeling is that!

Diehard

Has to be going back to work all showered but still sweating having worked up a real head of steam during fucking her and then chatting to the gorgeous office girls who have no interest in me in the knowledge that while they have been talking 50 shades and have wet panties thinkin of blokes they fancy while having to do work I and colleagues have set them, ive spent best part of past two hours going to a punt, fucking a hottie and then slowly coming back grabbing a drink on the way.

Sometimes I want to tell them but have to be sensible and keep my gob shut.

Offline Bigjohn

For me, I love getting my head inbetween their thighs.
I love going down on a fresh fanny & having them grind on my tongue.
  :drinks:

Online Trotter671

+1 😊

This for me as well - when you are all over each other straight away you know it's gonna be a good one :yahoo:

Offline Home Alone

Oh; and somewhere between 8 & 10 on the OP's list, discovering that she's comfortable "talking dirty" to you!!

Me?  Discovered someone like that?

Today??

As if!! :yahoo:

FR to follow in due course!

Offline ianvilla

When she opens the door and you realise that you have found an absolute beauty!!!!!

Neal69

The door closing and knowing that within a few minutes you are going to be naked with a total stranger who IS going to fuck you within the said few minutes.

Or even just re checking her pics on AW before you set off for a punt knowing that within an hour or so you will be podging her.

And driving to the punt seeing the Tidy looking woman cross the road in front of you and the sly knowledge that you will be shagging someone FAR hotter than them in a little while.

:dance: :yahoo: :dance:

N

Offline thor555

4 to 9, everything before is admin then cuddling dont really care too much for that.
Do like checking out the pics before and reading through the aw profile just before or night before and thinking im gonna pound that pussy.
Unless its a last minute random one then its all risky stuff and that get me going too  :)

Offline fatboy

I am with TCM and Neal69 likes but for me it is also knowing that when your hand slips onto her fanny you won't get a slap in the face.
Best hobby I have ever had.......cheers, FB.

Neal69

Best hobby I have ever had.......cheers, FB.

And mine  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

N

Offline cunningman

That.  And realising that the RO means I still taste pussy juice and I can savor it.
Sometimes feeling pretty randy again by the time I get home.

Offline Plan R

This.
Rataeus Juicius Maximus - to give it its Latin name.

Offline wolfiesmith69

That says it all-The anticipation of those heels behind the door & then it opening !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tdh

The moment she takes the little man into her wet mouth for OWO (without laughing!) :thumbsup: 

Offline notcalledchris

There's certainly a power aspect that turns me on.  Pay a sexy student some cash and she goes from being unobtainable to someone who you can touch all over stick your tongue down her throat,  slip your fingers in her knickers, get your cock jammed down her mouth and then cum hard deep in her tight young cunt. All within a few minutes of meeting her.  And a few minutes after that she has fucked off and i am back to being the respectable professional, husband and father.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 08:57:29 am by notcalledchris »

stokiemike

For me couple of parts I guess.

I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment and see quite a few EE (usually Romanian) girls. So, the anticipation is key - will she be the girl I saw in the photos or a fat slapper (I'll still go through usually)? Will she be a stereotypical poor Rommy punt, or a surprisingly good shag? Yes, I've had quite a few of both sorts! When it's good it's fab - like a 20 something Romanian who insisted I fuck her in front of a full length mirror, and taught me a few new positions as well.

If I book an hour - usually with a UK girl, then it's different, as I know I'm going to put in a shift on foreplay, and we'll have a chat, kiss etc. So that's more like a steamy gfe meet.

But, always, it's when I shoot my load - usually in her mouth, especially if I wasn't expecting her to do it when I booked(typical Rommy style) especially the girls who don't waste any of it.

SM

Offline Fredbone

j

+1 plus OWO and play with her fingers, tongue and toys.

mikexxlong

Anticipation

Any key moments during the punt that make you think fuck yeah

And that satisfied feeling after a good punt

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes me too.   :thumbsup: