Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vixen Violet Manchester outcall  (Read 2061 times)

11 review(s) for Vixen_Violet (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for Deviant_Doll (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

satnav

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

160 1hr Outcall My hotel Manc city centre

Coms via adultwork in the few days before the meet a phonecall and a few text messages all good
Comes across as a nice girl easy enough to arrange

Soo having not had a tom since last November I found myself in mancland for a few nights and well it had to be done
Am sitting there waiting for her to arrive playing with me betty's thinking scatty thoughts
I wish this hotel room had a wooden floor if only timpson's had a pair of high heels in my size I wish I was telepathic vat ze fuck

What are you going on about you beaut?

Well this when you knock at their door and you hear them heels claterring towards the door the anticipation of whats about to come
I just thought it would be funny and what would be going through her head if the tables were turned she might have legged it though good job I never got no stilettos
A knock on the door and another trick of theirs I tried to do the hide behind the door but am too fat and there wasn't enough room so that went out the bastard window

She arrived at the stated time and walked in the door aww she looked like a bad nerd with her bobble hat on and her backpack now I'm not being nasty it's just the way she looked
Some balls spoken and away she went to get into the outfit I requested lovely girl easy to talk to great attitude and we hadn't even started yet
Now she comes out the bog and fuck me it was like something out of transformers she went from an Austin Allegro to a fucking Ferrari
She had this latex thing on with all the gear she has a decent figure on her slim but not shapeless good arse and the glasses did it for me they transformed her from chappie to I dunno the tart from ex machina

Seriously this girl when wearing glasses looks so fucking hot I mean really so off we go told her to get on her knees and suck me dick which she willingly obliges with enthusiasm
She then pulls me towards the wall as she is giving me a gobble so I can watch her in the mirror on the wall nice plenty of eye contact and to be honest she is very good at smoking ze bone
Spitting all over me cock taking ze length going for the DT now and then making all the right noises saying all the right things when she never had a bullhead in her gob all good up to now

After a bit of that get her on the bed and time for a bit of muff diving responsive enough not over the top loves a few fingers up her while her bean is being bashed decent snatch on her no battered box here
Onto a 69 and a bit of messing about all good then on with the dreaded welly and she squats on me sausage again saying the right things all the time
Now not a full blown but a bit of a negative while she was great bouncing on me dick she never stayed on it for to long me own fault should have told her to stay on it longer no major drama really
A bit of doggy,mish on her side me on the edge of the bed and her bouncing on it she is vocal but not OTT it all fits in well with the punt this is going swimmingly up to now

She then had to go and take the outfit off because the poor girl was probably sweating like fuck in that tight arse bin bag
Time to dump me muck I get her on the bed as I am pulling the head off it with her face positioned in front of me dick sucking it licking it having a good go at me balls
Again saying all the right things that certainly helped in me getting to the point of producing some calcium told her I would tell her when i was about to jism as she said she wanted it in her mouth
Now I did squeal I was about to spunk but she reckoned I took her by surprise? Either way i dumped it all over her cheek/chin not really in her mouth but fuck it I was done and I was happy

Then its my usual burst into laughter after the deed because well it's fucking funny and I love it she gets up off the bed and the sight if my jism dangling off her chin was fucking great outstanding even
Oh the one negative about the punt maybe I'm being picky a big blob of blancmange was festering on the bed and I said if your that dirty lick that spunk off the sheets am not that dirty was the reply hmmm
She then gets her shit together with bubbles being blown before she shuffles off out the door

A very,very good punt with a horny little minx that knows what she is doing and provides a great service and delivers it with enthusiasm and what seems like a genuine love for cock

Wouldn't have known about her if it wasn't for the folks on here so thank y'all for the reviews

Would deffo see her again and if you haven't already I would highly recommend going to see her

Offline Kendrig

Great review Satnav sounds like you had a cracking punt. Intrigued me so much I had to check out her other reviews. Definitely moved from my HL to 'must do' list.

Love a lass who enjoys and performs  deep throat and Facefucking, also great to hear that she allows Cim and doesn't mind a bit of facial.  :hi:

What do you reckon on her looks, other reviews have given her an 8.

If anyone else can advise roughly  where she does Incalls from.
Thanks again for reminding of VV

K

satnav

Great review Satnav sounds like you had a cracking punt. Intrigued me so much I had to check out her other reviews. Definitely moved from my HL to 'must do' list.

Love a lass who enjoys and performs  deep throat and Facefucking, also great to hear that she allows Cim and doesn't mind a bit of facial.  :hi:

What do you reckon on her looks, other reviews have given her an 8.

If anyone else can advise roughly  where she does Incalls from.
Thanks again for reminding of VV

K

Hi K looks wise honestly if I seen her walking down the street I probably wouldn't look twice at her that's not to say she is ugly but just a regular looking kind of girl for me anyway I would give her a 6/7
But and this is a big but once she had the glasses on they made a massive difference in my eyes anyway she looks so good with the bins on so if you see her get her to put em on
I think she said she does incalls from hotels in Manchester which ones I have no idea I suppose it would be a case of wherever was available for that time

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for additional info. I quite like the look of a few lasses wearing bins, will definitely go with that option.

Offline LYL

Great review! She seems quite expensive for 160£/hour for a 6/7 girl..
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review OP  :hi:- Vixen has been on my HL for a while from her services - must admit I'm a picky bastard looks wise so not sure. I think Akira Aoki is my next to see or yet another return to visit Sienna K

satnav

Ok I think I need to clear a few things up here in regards to the looks comments because they have no relevance to the punt really
Rather than edit the review I would prefer to try to explain as I might not have worded/wrote it in a clear way

The 6/7 rating was for the girl that walked through the door in her civvy clobber not the girl that walked out from the bathroom all dolled up I just never gave a number rating for the dolled up version of VV

Why I was rating the civvy version of VV instead of the brass version fuck knows when as I said no relevance to the actual punt

So I guess they were somewhat misleading in the way they were written and I was not clear enough on that one
I don't think that was fair and if it is making people think aww nah she doesn't look that good not going near her which would be a shame

I did say when she was done up glasses on etc she really did look hot and in terms of numbers ratings facially well then a 8/10 would not be an exaggeration

Yes 160 is a bit steep and she doesn't kiss but the service she provided is very good so hopefully that clears things up

Offline LYL

Cheers for the review OP  :hi:- Vixen has been on my HL for a while from her services - must admit I'm a picky bastard looks wise so not sure. I think Akira Aoki is my next to see or yet another return to visit Sienna K

I smell a EAS there  :D
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Trotter671

Ok I think I need to clear a few things up here in regards to the looks comments because they have no relevance to the punt really
Rather than edit the review I would prefer to try to explain as I might not have worded/wrote it in a clear way

The 6/7 rating was for the girl that walked through the door in her civvy clobber not the girl that walked out from the bathroom all dolled up I just never gave a number rating for the dolled up version of VV

Why I was rating the civvy version of VV instead of the brass version fuck knows when as I said no relevance to the actual punt

So I guess they were somewhat misleading in the way they were written and I was not clear enough on that one
I don't think that was fair and if it is making people think aww nah she doesn't look that good not going near her which would be a shame

I did say when she was done up glasses on etc she really did look hot and in terms of numbers ratings facially well then a 8/10 would not be an exaggeration

Yes 160 is a bit steep and she doesn't kiss but the service she provided is very good so hopefully that clears things up

Cheers satnav - I was going to change my mind but then read no kissing - that's a deal breaker for me

Offline Trotter671

I smell a EAS there  :D

There's no doubt she gives a top service but no blurred lines here  :)