Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zhuzha party, an alternative party in Berlin  (Read 1565 times)

Offline adindas

I was in insomnia the day before and was told by a German Chap about this party in which in his opinion one of the best party in Germany. He also given me the website address toc check for this arty. After arriving in my hotel from insomnia I started to check the website External Link/Members Only before going to bed. I made decision I wanted to try this party as I missed it I might not be able to try it again, as they do not organise party regularly in Berlin.
Zhuzha organizes party around Germany moving from one city to another and I was told that they normally come to Berlin once in a month. This time on December 23, 2016 they had party in Bar Möchtegern Liebnizstraße 87, 10625 Berlin.
The lineup Karina, Samira, Sarah, Mandy and Zhuzha (the boss). The party start at 12.00 until 18.00 the contribution is EUR 120
You could still see how they look like from this website
External Link/Members Only
The girls who have been partying with zhuzha could be found from here
The party address is within walking distance from where I was staying. So about 11.45 I started heading to Bar Möchtegern and arriving there in time about twelve o’clock. Sorted out all of admin work handed EUR120. I was given an envelope to keep valuable, bag to keep all of clothes and towels. There is also cupboard available where you could hang your jacket/coat.
The bar itself looks like normal bar with the exception that there are three playrooms. So it seems the bars have been used as swingers bars like many swingers bars found across Germany.
I start taking off the clothes, leaving only the towel. I do not need to take a shower as I took the shower before heading to the venue. 
12.15 I saw Sarah start sucking the cock of a guy in the bar. A few minutes later, zhuzha together with Karina asked the people on the bar who wanted to join her in the play room. Needless to say a few guys start following them.
The scene started with zhuzha who is really filthy start sucking the cock a young German blokes. I kept stroking and licking her fanny from behind. A few minutes later the German blokes wanted to fuck so change position and I got a BBBJ from Zhuzha this is including ball licking. She seems like a very experience cocksuckers. About 10-15 minutes later the German blokes wanted to get a deep throat blow job. He kept pushing his cock into her mouth, really hard like deep throat sucking until he finally come into her mouth. I was not quite sure but it seems to me Zhuzha swallowed his cum. In the meanwhile I also cannot wait so finally come.
Karina seems to be busy as well with a few guys, while Sarah busy in another playroom. Mandy is also join about half hour later.
I was not quite sure but I think a few guys were having a DP anal with Zhuzha.
About an hour later few minutes break, and people are heading to the bar. The people will need to pay after the first drink. A few minutes later Pizzas is arriving for people have something to eat.

After about half hour break the scene start again. This time I remember Karina is joining, while one girls this time is Zhuzha stayed at the bars. The scene repeats again like the previous scene. This time Samira another German girl is joining who is really filthy. I start again stroking her pussy, and then fingering hers while another boy are busy getting a blow job. Start pumping her but I did not finish as I decided to move upstairs to meet Sarah. Get some blow job and a little pumping with Sarah, again did not come. I moved to ground floor meeting Samirah again. This time I manage to come on her.
About an hour later, a small break again and the scene start again. I managed t sample all the girls but I only managed to come three times. Thanks to blue pills which keep me hard all the time.
What I also do not like it seems the guy on the bar which I believe might be the Möchtegern bartender/owner try charging me for 4 glasses of cokes when in fact I only took two glasses of cokes. I am not quite sure whether they did it intentionally or just a mistake. Also it seems he is not a very organize person leading to this mistake. I am not quite how many
But credit to the girls they sorted out and I just needed to pay for the second drink. I fully believe that all of the income drinks go directly to the Bar owner so if it was a deliberate mistake all of the money will go to the bar owners.
In summary it is a good party, all the girls are filthy and willing to do extra miles. With a few of them are doing CIM and well as a DP anal. I think this is the reason why the German guy in Insomnia who I met in Insomnia told me that this is one of the best party in Germany.  I do not count it but I believe there are about 15 guys were attending the party, so the ratio is quite good. I recommend this party if you want an alternative party rather the one you usually attend in Berlin.
On the flip site it is more expensive compared to other party in Berlin. But I could understand where the cost is coming from, as most of the girls are not local to Berlin so they will still need to travel to Berlin adding traveling cost and might be the overnight cost.

Offline momochan

Looks like this is on my to do list next month , thanks for the report mate.

Offline Jerboa

Great report, I nearly did one of Zhuza's parties in Düren a while ago, I also met a German guy in insomnia recently who mentioned Zhuza, I bet this was the same chap, he said that compared to insomnia girls, Zhuza and her crew are more filthy.

Offline Steve2

Thanks Adindas. Certainly worth a look for next time.

Not quite sure how they plan to have a party in a FKK club though on the 29th

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 05:07:58 am by Steve2 »

Offline adindas

The pictures you see on the website does not do them justice. I will say all of them are above average.
If you see Samira on the picture are not that good, but I fully believe most people will change their opinion once they see her in person.

You could also finger the cunts for some few of them. At least I did it with ZhuZha and Samira.

Offline adindas

... I bet this was the same chap, he said that compared to insomnia girls, Zhuza and her crew are more filthy.

It might be. I met him quite a few times in Insomnia Thursday KGB party. I remember I met him in Airport girl as well. He is German about 6' tall and always use a black vest ...

Offline Jerboa

Yes Oasis in Nürnberg is the same club that Laureen Pink holds parties at.

Offline Steve2

It might be. I met him quite a few times in Insomnia Thursday KGB party. I remember I met him in Airport girl as well. He is German about 6' tall and always use a black vest ...

That will be Gary then. Met him loads of times. He is the guy I introduced you to in Insomnia Jerboa.

Offline Jerboa

That will be Gary then. Met him loads of times. He is the guy I introduced you to in Insomnia Jerboa.

Yeah that sounds like him.