Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie Adventures in Pattaya  (Read 9614 times)

Offline Citizensmith007

I am a bit confused, you are in Pattaya where around 10,000 prostitutes are available and you are fucking around with Badoo.

Give me strength .      :dash:

My question would be why wouldn't you use badoo?
1- No paying bar fines, which in some cases are becoming ridiculously overpriced!
2- no paying for lady drinks! Arrange to meet up and buy her a beer for 50-60 bath, instead of 120-150 for a small drink that's probably apple juice!
3- if you're happy taking girls back to your room! No paying 300-350 for a short time room! 

I probably do 50% of my short time punts in Pattaya, picking girls up on badoo! Let's face it, unless you're taking chemicals too get your boner up, there's only a certain amount of times you're riding during the day! So why not while sitting at a bar in soi 6, getting your phone out and surfing badoo and seeing who's around!

At least with badoo if you haven't got the confidence to barter with these girls in the bars you can arrange how much your willing to pay for their time online!
It doesn't really work out any cheaper 1000 ST, 1500-2000 LT but a least you're not paying for all the extras that comes with going out on the hunt!
Also on the plus side, you also find the gogo girls that sometimes quote ridiculous prices in the bars they work, become more realistic in their demands outside the bar  and you're getting to ride them before they start work!

Online Ozy84

As I'm coming to the end of my trip, I think I  slowly deciding Pattaya isn't for me.  It just feels so relentless.  Plus I've done my first really dumb thing of the holiday.

Yesterday was mostly knackered, all I did was have MASSAGE MASSAGE!  Some place on 2nd road.  Girl was trying to negotiate the handjob but asking me to keep it quiet.  Place felt a bit grimey but I can live with that.  Not too bad.

Today went down Soi 6 again.  Really not for me.  It would be better for me if the rooms were available.  As it is cannot be bothered with ST rooms, and is a decent way away from my hotel.  Doesn't seem that many men down it when I go so you pretty much get jumped.  Fine for some, but I'm not a fan

Decided to walk back, see about getting some food.  Now because of being a little peed off about not finding anything I wanted, was a little short tempered.  So when one dude opened his hustle with "Hey Harry Potter" I walked past while flipping bird behind me.  Not looking because they ain't worth the time.  Luckily was Indian not a Thai, I fear that was worst move this holiday as it could have gone real bad

Good news is I found some proper Kopperberg, the pear stuff.  Silver linings and all that
  Determined to make one last go at WS Go-Gos, this time not drunk.  Either that or LK.

No fun without pictures dsr

Offline Jerboa

I love the 6. Always manage to find myself a 7 or an 8 somewhere, although, it does take a little bit of searching sometimes to find a new one, but that's half the fun of it for me.

I'm only there in September when it's dead though, so easy pickings.

Looks-wise, I honestly don't see Soi 6 as any different from any of the other beer bar clusters in Pattaya, except for Drinking Street which is absolutely fucking dire and full of nothing but fat heffers.

Overall, the beer bar scene in Pattaya is about finding a gem in the rough. You're definitely going to need to do a bit of panning, but they are there if you're persistent enough.

I agree, no one is saying every girl on soi 6 is hot, if looks are important to a punter he needs to do some legwork, it's a total myth that all soi 6 girls are ugly or average looking, and all gogo girls are hot, it doesn't work like that, we know that if you take a look down the 6 most days you can find some pretty looking ladies.

Some examples of genuine soi 6 girls.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Space Monkey

Some rather nice examples there, Jerboa, although I can't stand those bloody 'Where's Wally' glasses that seem to be trendy of late; certainly not a deal breaker though. Still far preferably to tacky tattoos.

Offline blueruin

I love soi 6, i think you need to spend a bit of time there to get the best out of it, have a beer in a few different bars especially the ones where you can sit with a good view of the road and watch what is going.

Buy the odd lady drink if a girl catches your interest and have a proper chat, decline to take it further if there is any negativity or you dont get a good vibe.

After a few drinks I generally will find someone I like.

Also if you are walking down soi6 and see a girl you like the look of in one of the bars just go and speak to her directly before someone else does popular girls dont stay free for long.

southampton.guy

After a few drinks I generally will find someone I like.

i find that too. The more i drink, the easier it is to see someone i like! (not in Thailand cos i have never been there - but just generally!)

I.m hoping to go out that way myself soon!

Offline billybob69

Same here, I can't see the attraction, hundreds of skanky girls who all look the same.

Don't take my word for it, simply check out Google ------ Soi 6 Pattaya.  :hi:

I have a different view of Soi 6 (and FL's beach road, for that matter) girls. I look at allot of girls who think that their *it* because they are working in a go-go bar on Walking Street and I just think there are plenty of better looking girls on Soi 6.

It's been over five years since I've been in Patts, but these are a selection of girls that I picked up on either Soi 6 or Beach Road -

« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 03:15:41 pm by billybob69 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have a different view of Soi 6 (and FL's beach road, for that matter) girls. I look at allot of girls who think that their *it* because they are working in a go-go bar on Walking Street and I just think there are plenty of better looking girls on Soi 6.

I did notice quite a few of the girls on Beach Road really put some effort into looking hot. Maybe they work it a bit more than go-go birds who've got bucket list 2 week millionaires queuing up?

Nice pics.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Yeah it's not the case that only fuglies are found down beach road, you do find some nice looking birds, just like the rest of Patts, you need a little patience, you even get full time workers clocking off their job say at 10pm, and popping over to the coconut bar to earn some rent money.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yeah it's not the case that only fuglies are found down beach road, you do find some nice looking birds, just like the rest of Patts, you need a little patience.

95 % of the girls in Pattaya look like they were smacked in the face at birth, we both know that so why mislead newbies.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Vivago

Yeah it's not the case that only fuglies are found down beach road, you do find some nice looking birds, just like the rest of Patts, you need a little patience, you even get full time workers clocking off their job say at 10pm, and popping over to the coconut bar to earn some rent money.

Yes, they are not all fuglies on Beach Road. Over the years I have found some quite acceptable girls down there such as this girl from last year.

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerboa

95 % of the girls in Pattaya look like they were smacked in the face at birth, we both know that so why mislead newbies.    :unknown: :unknown:

And no way am I saying 95% are stunners, but there are some diamonds to be found.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I will post a picture of my last Soi 6 lady when I can work out what to do :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

I will post a picture of my last Soi 6 lady when I can work out what to do :rolleyes:

Easy just attach it from your phone.

Offline FLYING BLUE

This is (in my estimation) a very fine Soi 6 lady with whom I spend some very enjoyable time - They are certainly NOT all hounds in Soi 6.

Sorry it's taken so long to post this (it's a selfie that she sent to me when she was in the lobby of my hotel)

Offline madmania

External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

Just a heads up my anti virus freaked out from this link. Apparently riddled with spyware and trojans.

If you've accessed the site do a quick virus scan to check you're all clear :thumbsup:

Offline madmania

Offline Space Monkey

I just wanted to give an idea of what's on offer for those who've not been yet. None of them are anything sensational to look at, but nice enough in my opinion, and didn't take a lot of effort to find and barfine other than a bit of legwork. Certainly worth the £60-odd quid per fuck that I worked out as the rough average for the trip, including flights, room, and all other expense.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:17:16 pm by Space Monkey »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I just wanted to give an idea of what's on offer for those who've not been yet. None of them are anything sensational to look at, but nice enough in my opinion, and didn't take a lot of effort to find and barfine other than a bit of legwork. Certainly worth the £60-odd quid per fuck that I worked out as the rough average for the trip, including flights, room, and all other expense.

The figures you quote there are absolute bollocks, I don't know how many nights you stayed but the flight alone will be around £500.

You simply can't do a trip to Thailand for £60 a day all in, even if you find a room for 400 baht a night.

Let's assume you went for 14 nights and got a bargain flight for £420 ------ that works out at £30 a day and you haven't bought a beer or food yet.

Maybe you would like to give us a summary of your budget.   :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

Yes the budgets having to go up now the £ is at 42 baht.  :(
Example a 2000 baht LT last June would work out about £38, now it's £47.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes the budgets having to go up now the £ is at 42 baht.  :(
Example a 2000 baht LT last June would work out about £38, now it's £47.

I got 47 baht to £ last October, the current rate on Beach Road is around 42.60 ---- so about 10% less.

I bet you would like to only spend £60 a day ----- including flights, room, shagging and all other expenses, it simply can't be done.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I got 47 baht to £ last October, the current rate on Beach Road is around 42.60 ---- so about 10% less.

I bet you would like to only spend £60 a day ----- including flights, room, shagging and all other expenses, it simply can't be done.

So how much would a flight and hotel cost along with a punt every two days food and beer most days Is £2500 enough

Offline Rossi

I'll chip in with a few as well. First 2 are from Soi Lengkee and Soi Honey, last 4 are from Soi 6. All last year.

1, 3, & 6 altogether  :thumbsup:

I remember the first time I went to Thailand at roughly 80 baht to the £ - happy days

Offline Jimmyredcab

So how much would a flight and hotel cost along with a punt every two days food and beer most days Is £2500 enough

It's like asking how long is a piece of string ----- but my flight and hotel for 14 nights would come to just under £1000, that is a £35 a night hotel, you can get a room for £10 a night.

So that would leave £1500, more than enough in my opinion, of course it depends how much you drink and where you drink ------ also avoid ladydrinks unless you want the girl's company, they can cost £3 and are simply a tumbler of coke and ice. They get a share of the £3 so it is in their interests to get as many as possible every night.

upnorth62

It's like asking how long is a piece of string ----- but my flight and hotel for 14 nights would come to just under £1000, that is a £35 a night hotel, you can get a room for £10 a night.

So that would leave £1500, more than enough in my opinion, of course it depends how much you drink and where you drink ------ also avoid ladydrinks unless you want the girl's company, they can cost £3 and are simply a tumbler of coke and ice. They get a share of the £3 so it is in their interests to get as many as possible every night.
+1  :thumbsup:

just to add my tupence i booked a flight from  .manchester to phucket  via dubai  18 months ago with .expedia.co.uk. £660 with 4 star hotel . great location just up the hill from the dophin roundabout , i took £1000 spending , had loads left although now in my 50s i dont punt or drink as much as i did 20-30 years ago.. Ate on the sea font from vendors in the evening ...ahhh bliss  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

upnorth62

im sorry  theres no tits in the pic , but browsing tonight got me all broody about Thailand .. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 01:08:31 am by upnorth62 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

+1  :thumbsup:

just to add my tupence i booked a flight from  .manchester to phucket  via dubai  18 months ago with .expedia.co.uk. £660 with 4 star hotel . great location just up the hill from the dophin roundabout , i took £1000 spending , had loads left although now in my 50s i dont punt or drink as much as i did 20-30 years ago.. Ate on the sea font from vendors in the evening ...ahhh bliss  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok so you could have a good holiday for about two grand then  :unknown:

Offline Vivago

I remember the first time I went to Thailand at roughly 80 baht to the £ - happy days

Happy days indeed. I was in Bangkok at the height of the 1998 Asian financial crisis and for a few days the baht topped 100 for 1 against the pound. :wacko:

Here are some Beach Road 'lovelies'. :cool:

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerboa

As Jimmy said budgets are different for most, if you're a guy who has a couple of beers a day and a Barfine and early to bed you're obviously going to spend less than a party animal who's on the piss all day, buying lots of ladydrinks, numerous barfines and out until early morning.

Also as I've said numerous times, there is no need to pay western rates for 4 star hotels, something first timers don't get, as they think they will get a hovel if only pay £10-£20 a day, not so, now I'm roughly setting a weekly budget of a £1k, probably won't spend it all, I'm back out there in May-June for 23 days.

Offline Space Monkey

The figures you quote there are absolute bollocks, I don't know how many nights you stayed but the flight alone will be around £500.

You simply can't do a trip to Thailand for £60 a day all in, even if you find a room for 400 baht a night.

Let's assume you went for 14 nights and got a bargain flight for £420 ------ that works out at £30 a day and you haven't bought a beer or food yet.

Maybe you would like to give us a summary of your budget.   :unknown:

I didn't say £60 a day I said £60 per fuck. It was actually 2640 THB to be exact, after I divided total spending by days spent, then divided that by 2.5 which was the average amount of fucks I estimated I had each day (1 ST of 1 fuck, and 1 LT sometimes of 2, sometimes 3, a couple of times 4 fucks - roughly an equal amount were 2s and 3s though)

On average I was doing about 5000 baht a day for p4p/food/room/whatever else on the ground. I don't drink much though and I don't visit gogos.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:16:23 pm by Space Monkey »

Offline Space Monkey

This is roughly what I would spend on a 13 night stay, adjusted for the now shit exchange rate.

Flight £500
Insurance £40
Bus £6
Hotel £245
Card fees £45
Food £155
Odds & Sods £65
Daytime ST x 13 £490
Remainder for evening P4P £987 (13 x 3,264 THB)

Total: £2,533

Actually works out at £76 per fuck at 2.5 fucks a day, but last trip was 20 days and the exchange rate was much better.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:30:37 pm by Space Monkey »

Offline Space Monkey

I've just realised I should be dividing by 3.5, rather than 2.5 (d'oh) so all-in-all a bargain basement price of around £36 per fuck last trip (20 days), using an exchange rate of 47 baht to the pound, although I'm thinking it may have been more like 45 baht hard to remember.

5000 THB/day (or £106.38 @ 47 THB/GBP) x 20
400 GBP flight (didn't go direct for this one)
Already had annual insurance anyway
Divided by 20 divided by 3.5

3.5 sounds excessive I'm sure but I was injecting testosterone into my arse twice a week. You kind of find yourself still fucking even when you're expecting your dick to drop off, plus I'm counting fucks where I didn't even manage to cum (as became more and more prevalent towards the end of the trip).

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:54:16 pm by Space Monkey »

Offline Space Monkey

Happy days indeed. I was in Bangkok at the height of the 1998 Asian financial crisis and for a few days the baht topped 100 for 1 against the pound. :wacko:

Here are some Beach Road 'lovelies'. :cool:

This one would definitely get it  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is roughly what I would spend on a 13 night stay, adjusted for the now shit exchange rate.

Flight £500
Insurance £40
Bus £6
Hotel £245
Card fees £45
Food £155
Odds & Sods £65
Daytime ST x 13 £490
Remainder for evening P4P £987 (13 x 3,264 THB)

Total: £2,533

Actually works out at £76 per fuck at 2.5 fucks a day, but last trip was 20 days and the exchange rate was much better.

With the greatest respect you come across as a bit of a Billy Bullshitter ------------- 2.5 fucks a day, what exactly is half a fuck, I thought I had heard it all.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Also as I've said numerous times, there is no need to pay western rates for 4 star hotels, something first timers don't get.

Oh Dear, not that old chestnut again.

Some people only have 14 days in Thailand once a year and prefer a little bit of luxury ---------------- if everyone thought like you then rooms above 800 baht would never be occupied.    :unknown:

The Wave Hotel on Beach Road is over £100 a night ----------- not that I would ever consider staying there.

Offline madmania

With the greatest respect you come across as a bit of a Billy Bullshitter ------------- 2.5 fucks a day, what exactly is half a fuck, I thought I had heard it all.  :rolleyes:

Presumably 2.5 is an average - like 5 fucks over 2 days is 2.5 a day.

That or 2 normal punts and one were he only gave her the tip :D

Offline Stickitin

Oh Dear, not that old chestnut again.

Some people only have 14 days in Thailand once a year and prefer a little bit of luxury ---------------- if everyone thought like you then rooms above 800 baht would never be occupied.    :unknown:

The Wave Hotel on Beach Road is over £100 a night ----------- not that I would ever consider staying there.

I sometimes pay £100 a night in Bangkok knowing I'm getting the equivalent of a £300 hotel in the Uk, there is value at most price levels compared to back home, it just depends what you want....

Offline Jimmyredcab

I sometimes pay £100 a night in Bangkok knowing I'm getting the equivalent of a £300 hotel in the Uk, there is value at most price levels compared to back home, it just depends what you want....

Yes, that is my point.  :drinks: :drinks:

Why do some people fly business class --------------- answer, because they can.   :hi:

Offline blueruin

Hey I'm pretty sure I banged this one a couple of trips back on soi6, she was cute but I wouldn't have gone back. I remember her asking for a second lady drink as I was paying the barfine to take her upstairs, almost had second thoughts then.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hey I'm pretty sure I banged this one a couple of trips back on soi6, she was cute but I wouldn't have gone back. I remember her asking for a second lady drink as I was paying the barfine to take her upstairs, almost had second thoughts then.

She didn't want the drink but the commission she gets on the drink.    :thumbsdown:

Offline blueruin

She didn't want the drink but the commission she gets on the drink.    :thumbsdown:

Oh I know that and then a tip on top of the normal fee, she was that kind of girl.

It's worth mentioning that in some Gogo bars girls have a lady drink quota to fulfil and it's linked to the salary they get from the bar. Although I don't think they have that on soi 6.