Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanghai.  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Westendboy

Back from a recent business trip to several locations in China.
Yes you can find action everywhere, but its an absolute necessity to agree price, services and duration.  And usually they will only speak mandarin, maybe a little english.
Always a dampener when it turns out you've landed yourself with a time waster who just wants to get you off asap and dissappear.
Best way to avoid is to use a sauna.
Try the Lotus sauna in Shanghai.

You can checkout and navigate their website from here..... you won't find it in China (blocked) you can get a VPN.  So contact "Jeff"on "Wechat" before you go or save his Mob no. and call him in Shanghai.
You get to choose the girl you want and they will not disappoint.
Take the subway to the nearest station and take a taxi from there (its quicker than being stuck in traffic). Taxi not expensive,  maybe a fiver.
Currently £100 = 86 ¥ chinese RMB down 10% from previous year.

Offline Sparky22

Thanks for this I will be in SH later this week. Beijing is still crap/expensive as ever.

What part of SH is the place in

Offline nervyfooker

Shanghai brothels £12 a punt.

External Link/Members Only

etc...

...more interesting vids by the same guy

If the guy had stood still for a couple of seconds longer in each venue we'd have a better
idea of the girl's faces but gives a great flavour of the location.

Offline Westendboy

The nearest Subway station is "East Nanjing Road". Better to contact "Jeff" on Wechat before you go ........ he posts photos of current girls daily for your entertainment.
Dont forget to set your "moments" options to green (on) so that he cant post to your timeline or read it.
Tap the three dots.(wechat) Top righthand corner

Offline Westendboy

Sparky22.
You may also be interested to contact:
Xin Xin 13166050785.
Redhouse Sauna. (near Jiashan Rd. subway station).
Jack 13816171294.
Dong guan Sauna. (near Yu yuan subway station).
Ask then to "paste" a link to their "Yunpan" page through wechat.
Enjoy.

Offline Sparky22

Thanks Westendboy. 
Really useful info
I will contact Jeff before my next trip in Jan.

Ifind Shaghai a lot easier generally than Beijing. Do you travel there as well ?

Offline Westendboy

Yes Sparky22.
 I do get to other places. But if I know I'll  be visiting  Shanghai I generally keep my money in my pocket. Maybe a massage n handjob for £40-£50 in Beijing.
Nothing beats being introduced to a room full of bikini clad beauties and being asked to take your choice.
I used to take a regular  excursion to Macau (Google "review:golden sauna - macau rocket reports" after reading the review scroll down to read the comments  for the latest info).
 In Golden Sauna the girls mingle with the punters in the lounge area, plenty of time to think who you would choose. And the free food and fresh drinks are great.
I remained in Shanghai this last trip. Tonked 9 ladies with my todger while there..... do the sums.
I'm not really active in the UK, my preference is for beautiful chinese girls.
Have fun in January   :thumbsup:

Grufalo

I use VPN connection to access Backpage.com when in Shanghai or B'jing and order in. Got in to a little shit the last time as the hotel was no longer girl friendly, however the Korean girl was smart enough to arrive with a large envelope and told the bell boy it had to be handed directly to me. Once in the room he phone threatening to call the police so asked I him to pass over the call or send the manager up which shut him up.