Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu - Dr China in Lichfield  (Read 1732 times)

jtalbain1

Address: 25 Bore St, Lichfield WS13 6LZ
Phone: 01543 256839

£40 1 hour massage + £40 body to body.

So after being a frequent visitor at the Tamworth shop, I figured I'd swing by Lichfield and give Dr China a pop today.
Rang about an hour in advance to book an appointment, first positive is the lady on the phone, who I assume was Lulu, has good english. I find this is not always the case and can make booking in advance a chore at some places.

Walk in to be met by Lulu wearing a white tunic with a short red dress underneath. She's attractive enough but I would say early to mid 40's, and it shows. Nice pair of tits, if a little small. Bit of a tummy and a tattoo above her crotch / under belly button. She has a cracking pair of legs on her though.

So upstairs we go, she asks what I'm after so I enquire as to B2B. One dirty looking smile later and I'm told it's £40 extra. Righteo, cash handed over and down to business.

I asked her for a hard massage, and fuck me she's strong. She covered every inch of my body from my toes to my ears, and every bone popped at least once. Just bear that in mind if you ever go as I know a lot of these 5ft oriental ladies look like they couldn't carry their shopping home, let alone give a decent massage, but Lulu is VERY strong.

She was fine with my hands wondering up and down her legs as she massaged me, her legs are rather muscular also. After 35 mins or so she tells me to turn over, and she slowly made her way on top and worked up towards my face. A bit of light kissing later, and she works her way down to my cock. She does that annoying thing where they blow on the tip of your dick, so you're just lying there thinking "Is it going in or not?". On this occasion, it didn't unfortunatly. No idea if she's done oral in the past with anyone or not so who knows if that's on the menu. Lots of playing around later (she doesn't mind a bit of playing with her pussy, although didn't get round to trying to slip a finger in so not sure if she's up for that), and I blow my load. I get the feeling she wanted to make it last a little longer as she kept saying "slowly, slowly" right as I tell her I'm about to cum. She looks shocked and says "no no, slowly" as she continues wanking me off. I couldn't help but give a "Really?!" kind of look as I came, I found the whole thing amusing at least.

So money shot achieved, I still have 15 minutes left. She drapes a towel over the old fella and starts massing my legs and feet from the front until time was over.

One hug, a sweet from the bowl stuffed in my pocket, and a quick kiss later, and I'm out the door a happy man.

Lulu isn't the best looking woman I've ever met, but she more than makes up for it with talent, friendliness, and free toffees.