Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shi Shi Living Health Care PUTNEY  (Read 4429 times)

Offline markfin

There are a couple of Positive reviews for this place so I thought I'd give it a try yesterday afternoon (3/6/17).

It's on the main Road right next to a Tatoo Parlour and busy pub so not very discreet. I walked in and was greeted by a smiley, pretty Chinese girl.  I asked for 30 minutes which was £30 and she lead me downstairs into a very comfortable massage room with a big mirror next to the table.

I got undressed and she came back a few minutes later. She started off with a light massage and it wasn't long before she let her hand lightly touch my balls. She asked if I wanted any extras and I off course said yes! I was offered a naked massage with HE for £40 and a full B2B for £60!  I said £60 was too much and offered £50 which she accepted. I should have paid more attention to the other review as Lulu only wanted £40!

She took off her clothes and wow what a beautiful body! great tits and a sexy tattoo around her navel. By the way, she told me she's 29 which I believe - no stretch marks.

Watching in the mirror she rubbed oil all over her tits and body. Next she climbed on the table and started to rub her lovely tits with hard nipples all over my back and bum.  After a while she asked me to turn over and rubbed her oily body and tits over my cock. This progressed into an amazing sensual tit wank - possibly the best I've experienced.  I couldn't control myself for long and soon shot my load between those wonderful soft oily tits.

After this she cleaned me up and finished the time with a good proper massage.

She only works on Saturdays and says she's new.  To conclude, I shouldn't have paid more than £40 for the B2B but it was very good. Looking forward to trying Lulu next time 

Online Jonestown

Thanks for the review, sounds interesting, although I've always thought that Putney was a bit of a no fly zone for extras. Did you happen to get the name of the girl you saw ?

Offline roger78

do you have details of this place
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years but never off the site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline roger78

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years but never off the site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline markfin

Her name is pronounced Shi Shi but don't ask me how to spell it! :}

Offline markfin

Yes she was pretty and like I said she is only 29 which is younger than most Chinese girls you will meet.

Online Jonestown

External Link/Members Only

Ah, this is Fulham High Street, not over the bridge in Putney High Street, ok.

Offline sparkus

I was a bit freaked by the massive mirror when I saw Lulu there, but it is quite arousing when you can see her disrobe in it before you 'turn'.

Offline socksfellan2

I was a bit freaked by the massive mirror when I saw Lulu there, but it is quite arousing when you can see her disrobe in it before you 'turn'.

Did you go recently? Could you give us a short review please?

Offline sparkus

Did you go recently? Could you give us a short review please?

I chipped in with a longish account under her most recent review.

Offline Wellington9999

I saw this girl on Thursday at the same place, same tattoo she is now going by "Kelly".  Almost exactly the same order of service, plus OWO nearly to completion.  No kissing. Fun and giggly.  GND face and body but nothing to stop you from trying.  Says she now works Thursday and Saturday.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:48:50 pm by Wellington9999 »