Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kumkwikly - Fife  (Read 2021 times)

1 review(s) for kumkwikly (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jambogaz

:drinks:

Met this lady tonight    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very short notice booking, I was in Kirkcaldy, she advertises a mobile £30 "blow & go" service based in the Dunfermline area.  Turns out she was in Kirkcaldy tonight too.  15 minutes later we had a booking sorted & a rendezvous arranged.

Met in a secluded car park, joined her in her car and had a friendly chat for 5-10 mins.  Then down with the trousers & away we go.  This girl has a great technique, she is described on her profile as having a mouth like velvet & her technique was very deep, soft, wet & well...velvety I suppose, very very nice though & had me popping in no time.

Turns out this lady will be hopefully opening up for incalls soon, that should be interesting, as I reckon she will be great fun in the sack, she seems to love what she does & comes across as being a fun, genuine woman.  I expect little inhibition if we meet in a bedroom...

I found her not unattractive, best described as "girl next door" type.  Her photos are accurate & she is no stick insect but I was happy with what I saw tonight.

Good budget service & I will almost certainly be back for more!

Offline jambogaz

Had a 2nd booking with this lady last night, out-doors meet. 

Got to know her a little better & had a great time, think I am a bit gentle for her tastes at times, haha.

Anyways, great meet, late at night, outside in an industrial estate, not exactly romantic then, still bloody good fun though, and she is a laugh.

Will be back for more, I am sure of it.

Offline valdishere

Seems a bit pricey for in car meets at deserted industrial estate.
Anyway her profile has 3 words in her description that rule her out for me " Chubby, Speccy & Redhead"

Drillakilla

I'm all for each to their own but holy fuck, did you ask her to fart to give you a clue where her  AG was???

Offline auldie63

You really like value for money I see. £30 that must be about 5p a pound.