Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the best?  (Read 992 times)

Loveit

Has anyone seen both Elise & Nicole?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
If so who do you rate the best? Again, only for those who have seen both Elise and Nicole have you seen anyone better? I would doubt it.

troitorain

one of them is london and the other is in yorkshire, whats that got to do with the south west?

Loveit

They both tour, frequent visiting Cheltenham.

troitorain

Offline tig75

not seen elise had to cancel in the past but will hope to see her in the future. As for nicole seen her a few times and i would say she is very professional, there are times she feels a bit mechanical. And if you like playing with tits she has great fake boobs but says they are very sensitive so doesnt like too much..... All in all you leave with the feeling she doesnt really like her job and very much controls your encounter.

If i were to recommend i would suggest elise just based on the positive talk on here though there are comments about a price hike recently.

touch.and.go

Nicole is fucking fit, beautiful pussy etc but TBH, Elise is more horny, dirtier, more into it and just so fuckable. Booked her for Cheltenham already. :dance:

Now the two of them together ....... That would just be close to perfect. :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 10:54:19 pm by touch.and.go »