Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Anal in Bristol???  (Read 2254 times)

Offline polzysurfer88

Has anyone seen ELLY_94?
She claims to provide bareback anal along with a few other EE girls (all with zero bareback) however I spoke to her on the phone the other day and she seems legit, as do her pics. I know it's a bit of a idiotic thing to do, considering the risks, but I was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge?

Offline ampersand

Offline polzysurfer88

Take it you wouldn't touch her with a barge pole then? Lol

a10

Has anyone seen ELLY_94?
She claims to provide bareback anal along with a few other EE girls (all with zero bareback) however I spoke to her on the phone the other day and she seems legit, as do her pics. I know it's a bit of a idiotic thing to do, considering the risks, but I was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge?

:bomb: tick, tock  :wackogirl:

Offline Johny Stone

polzysurfer88
Date Registered:
    November 20, 2012, 02:05:21 pm
Last Active:
    Today at 11:45:57 am

Reminds me of: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Resurrected account I mean

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Has anyone seen ELLY_94?

tick tock
Elly has only been on AW 4 days and claims she is 19
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Johny Stone

tick tock
Elly has only been on AW 4 days and claims she is 19
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

also claims she is Czech.
I doubt it, profile looks romanian to me, same typo.

Offline BogBog1

And the profile is gone already. All of which points to a massive flashing neon "WARNING - DO NOT APPROACH" sign in my book.