Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Emily - Birmingham  (Read 632 times)

2 review(s) for asian emily (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dsr

External Link/Members Only

Birmingham, Fiveways

£120 for an hour - £10 extra for OWO (shouldn't have bothered)

If it wasn't for being messed about at the start, this would be a neutral more than likely.

So I text them the night before.  Give me the details, address, prices.  On the morning I text again, ask for midday and she says fine.  10 minutes before get a message.  May be a bit late.  How late?  Only just leaving house.  Was never going to be there for 12, had no intention of making it.  Get to 12:25, I've finished a coffee and am about to do something more productive and then she says she is ready.

She looks fine, small and thai looking (not sure if chinese or not).  English barely there.  Service is decent.  Kissing, blow job (with lots of off putting wiping with toilet roll) and the sex is good as well.  Cleans me up, leaves the paper round my dick.  Go to remove, she puts some more back on then asks me to turn over for a massage.  Very weird, but okay.  No oil, shitty massage.  Then says something, points to lotion.  I say okay, expecting lotion to be used for massage.  Nope, finger up the arse.  Proceeds to keep doing this, turns me over and gives me blow job with finger up there.  Does nothing for me but certainly a surprise.  More sex to finish.

Ask for shower, she gives me towel I've been lying on rather than a clean one.  At the point I cannot get out fast enough.  The girl herself seems fine, there was definitely someone else in there as I could here her giving the money to someone else.  The service itself was fine and she seems happy to please but I don't like being messed about and there were too many negatives outside the actual sex.

Well, at least I've added a review anyway.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review, dsr.

I had been interested this one, but no kissing on the like list meant I had not pursued it further.

How weird just sticking a finger in your arse with no warning. I can imagine many punters would not be happy with this.

Offline doncosal

Sorry for the negative experience, cheers for the review though! She looks half decent with a nice pair on her...

Offline The Owl

Thanks for the review OP. Sounds like her pimp is in the flat and that was probably who handled all the comms if her English is that bad. I was a bit curious about her but thanks to your review I'll be sticking her on my blacklist instead.