Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar Daddy Websites  (Read 12278 times)

Gav Lee

I read an article about this in Cosmo and it sounded just like another form of prostitution to me so I hope it's ok to discuss here

I like to see regulars that I "click" with so wonder if this is worth looking at?

I'd like to hear from any posters about their experiences in this area.  Websites to use/avoid.  How does it compare to punting via AW/agencies etc? How up front is it that you're really paying for sex ( Cosmo made it sound very clear) ?

Offline CBPaul

Cosmo, WTF are you reading that for  :lol:

For what it's worth, if you've got cash to burn you stand a chance of some young tart bimbo considering you but you'll also have to meet her requirements as far as looks and physique are concerned if you want to be relieved of anything other than your bank balance. Expect a lot of pandering to her various whims and demands and you may just get the odd blow job. Also expect her to be keeping the preferred bf option on the go, so they'll be spending your hard earned together. Stick to the likes of AW, if you work out cost per fuck you'll get 100 on AW for each one via the sugar daddy route. Got to find someone you 'click' with out of that lot.

Unless of course you're a premier league footballer in which case all's good.

Otherwise get a real gf ? :unknown:

Gav Lee

Cosmo well worth a read, always plenty of sex related features.

I'm in a LTR and the last thing I want is an actual girlfriend or mistress with strings attached.

Is your comment from first hand experience ?  If so which website did you go through?

Chrrrs

Offline CBPaul

No it's not from experience, just an opinion of what the situation is going to be like - too much hard work and far too dangerous with an OH on the scene. I don't have unlimited funds either.

Gav Lee

Yeah I'd be interested to know how it actually worked out from someone who's tried it.

Offline Matium

There are only two main resources:

UKP for guys and Saafe for prostitutes.

To see what prostitutes think of sugar daddies and how they plan to exploit them, look here:

External Link/Members Only

It's always best to know how the other side thinks.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:28:01 am by Matium »

Offline cunnyhunt

Yeah I'd be interested to know how it actually worked out from someone who's tried it.

Good luck finding someone.

If you do a search here there are old threads full of bullshit about how well it was working out for some even though they were contradictory. :hi:

Offline CBPaul

There are only two main resources:

UKP for guys and Saafe for prostitutes.

To see what prostitutes think of sugar daddies and how they plan to exploit them, look here:

It's always best to know how the other side thinks.

Says it all really. Plus ParisB has put in her two cents worth so we can all see how the greedy, narcissistic end of the prossie market views it.

Offline Mij

Saw this on Facebook...the reply amused me! :-D

--------------------------------

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:

Dear Ms. Pretty, I have read your post with great interest. I guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor. My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here. From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square. However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”. If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed, J.P. Morgan CEO

cockneybstrd

Last year I tried this. I avoided sites like Sponsor for me as its full of air heads and pro$$ie from Adultwork. I was experimenting with Craiglists reward section and I met a student and had regular rewarding encounters with her. It worked alright for a while. I enjoyed it and I was spending less on her than I was punting most months.

It fizzled out in the end due to complications. But it was enjoyable, It depends on what exactly your looking for. If your married or in a relationship its pointless but if your single it can work out well.

It depends what kind of person your looking to met and what exactly your expectations are. If your looking for someone to hook up with once or twice a week for dinner drinks and laugh and fuck it can be fun and a lot less hassle than relationship. It also helps if the girl in question has/had a fantasy about sugar daddies.

I was basically paying her rent for her student digs her oyster and a bit of lingerie and books each month

I did have one reward encounter where they wanted some fucking expensive tea maker from John Lewis in exchange for a fuck

rolf32313

Unless your very wealthy with money to burn get a grip!

The reality of this is depending whether you go down the website only (lower end) or the formal events (higher end) the result will be the same. You're going to spend a few hundred each on some girls talking them out for initial "dates" and get a peck on the cheek. This is the fun bit as a mature man taking out a young lady. 
To take it to the next level gets very expensive, do you want to help out a stranger with her £9k/terms course fees plus her £2000/month rent? If so then you could become her sugar daddy but having forked out this kings ransom to finance her life don't expect her to put out after a date unless you treat her like a princess and that typically will involve taking her to a fancy place to eat, flowers, new wardrobe for the evening and bringing her a gift which ideally is either on her "list" or is easily exchanged for cash and services. Oh and she will expect the gift to come in a tiffany box not Elisabeth-duke...

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:44:08 am by rolf32313 »

Offline smiths

I read an article about this in Cosmo and it sounded just like another form of prostitution to me so I hope it's ok to discuss here

I like to see regulars that I "click" with so wonder if this is worth looking at?

I'd like to hear from any posters about their experiences in this area.  Websites to use/avoid.  How does it compare to punting via AW/agencies etc? How up front is it that you're really paying for sex ( Cosmo made it sound very clear) ?

There was a poster on here whose name i forget who posted he partook in this, maybe he will post his experiences.

As i see it these women are leeches leeching off mug punters. At least a good WG is open about being a WG, these creatures sometimes string guys along. However the guys are adults so their money their business of course. Not in a million years for me. If i wanted to fuck just one WG i would stick to a great regular. I have zero interest in buying WGs presents or taking them out for dinner and/or to social events.

And obviously the punter only has the WGs word she hasnt the same arrangement with other punters, so the exclusive angle some of these women use cant be proved. They could have the same set-up with other punters. Far better to book a WG where you know EXACTLY what she offers and what it will cost you assuming she is honest as i see it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:00:31 pm by smiths »

Offline Mij

And obviously the punter only has the WGs word she hasnt the same arrangement with other punters, so the exclusive angle some of these women use cant be proved. They could have the same set-up with other punters. Far better to book a WG where you know EXACTLY what she offers and what it will cost you assuming she is honest as i see it.

Yeah, I'd be a bit pissed off (understatement!) if I was paying for someone's rent, etc and they said they couldn't see me as as they were shagging someone else in the bed I was paying for.

Offline smiths

Yeah, I'd be a bit pissed off (understatement!) if I was paying for someone's rent, etc and they said they couldn't see me as as they were shagging someone else in the bed I was paying for.

If smart they wouldnt tell you they were shagging someone else though of course, these arrangements often have set days or times agreed at the outset, all a WG has to do is make another arrangement with another punter for different days of the week. Even if its a flexible arrangement with the punter the WG isnt a prisoner so could Outcalls, and delay the Sugar Daddy coming round until she has finished punting at the Outcall. And none of this even factors in the WG having a boyfriend who is having an easy life due to your cash.

Where i can see this working for some punters from a legal standpoint who can afford it is in countries where prostitution itself is a crime. IF the punter can prove he is paying the WGs rent for example they might believe if she backs him up that she is his mistress not a WG.

Offline GreyDave

:unknown: :unknown:

......The men really are cheap skates who will not pay the going rate for a real WG to go on trips with, they need some balls to either pay for it or try a realtionship with a woman in their peer group, (if they know any)
Funny enough I`ve had the sad experiance of a mate telling me about this, his daughter was taken on holidays and expensive gifts...  the guy was late 60`s it was a nowhere situation. Her life was in limbo for the time she foolishly was hanging around him. Yep he met him a few times  :thumbsdown:

Gav Lee

Ok so we've got some posters saying you need to be a premier league footballer to be able to afford to be a sugar daddy, and others saying they're cheapskates, with it seems no actual experience of what they're talking about. Well, the wonders of the internet, eh?

Thanks to the posters who've actually talked about experiences in the area.  If the poster mentioned who's actually done this would like to share his thoughts that would be great.

Offline Daffodil

I am guessing many of the guys on sugar daddy websites do not have the money to actually act as a sugar daddy and it's simply a ploy to attract women.

Once they get what they want (read sex) they ditch the greedy cow.

There is probably a lot of smoke and mirrors on the sites, with both parties using each other.

Offline CBPaul

Ok so we've got some posters saying you need to be a premier league footballer to be able to afford to be a sugar daddy, and others saying they're cheapskates, with it seems no actual experience of what they're talking about. Well, the wonders of the internet, eh?

Thanks to the posters who've actually talked about experiences in the area.  If the poster mentioned who's actually done this would like to share his thoughts that would be great.

If you type 'sugar daddy' into the search box you'll get a grand total of 78 posts, I would imagine that the poster Smiths refers to will be in that lot somewhere.

I doubt you'll get many posters with first hand experience of the sugar daddy lark on a punting forum though.

Strikes me that the whole idea of the sugar daddy thing is about paying for a fantasy girlfriend, if there is any sex involved her feelings are likely to be the same as any other prostitute's towards her client, it's just that they may not see themselves as prossies.

No doubt there are loads of websites you can join (for a fee) and find a girl that interests you but most people on there, males and females, are likely to be con merchants.

Perhaps craigslits will offer your best hope, been discussed on here many times.

cockneybstrd

As I said I avoid the websites which are full of air heads and pro$$ie and used CL. The initial meeting was when she answered an ad for a rewarding encounter. And it developed from that to meeting on weekly bi weekly basis.

If your in London not a complete bowser and have a bit of self confidence about you and know how to manipulate situations to your benefit. Then I would give it a go and see what happens

As Daff mentions there is a lot smoke and mirrors from both sides. They all ideally are looking for regular (if they are not already a pro$$ie) so they dont feel cheap. You will be surprised come the end of the month how many civvy coke heads are willing to do things to pay the rent

Gav Lee

Yeah I'll have a search here and PN and see if anything useful comes up.

I'll also see what people have said about Craigslist - just had a look at my local area and it makes AW look top class.

To my way of thinking, the sugar daddy setup is another form of prostitution so I'd have thought this is exactly the place to come for men with experience of it.  But clearly there are many like me who don't have the first clue about how it works in practice.

rolf32313

The problem is you can't pigeon hole it as "sugar daddy'ing" covers a wide spectrum. Lets start with the obvious, Let's say I sugar daddy a lady and pay her rent, this could be a few hundred.month in Wales/Scotland but more likely £1-2k in London. Then we get onto the lady, I might get away with a pizza express meal with plain Gail from Grimsby who didn't finish school and isn't that attractive if were being honest where as Camilla who is a grad student that never goes anywhere without spending a few hours making herself up and is studying for her MBA is going to be high maintance...

The finally we have where you meet them... I never knew they advertised in the back pages of the local rag but this looks like the budget option, then you have various web-site working up to an almost full service introduction service...

Bit like punting you can spend a few hundred on an overnighter or a few bags on an hour with an overpriced princess...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:53:16 pm by rolf32313 »

Gav Lee

As I said I avoid the websites which are full of air heads and pro$$ie and used CL. The initial meeting was when she answered an ad for a rewarding encounter. And it developed from that to meeting on weekly bi weekly basis.

If your in London not a complete bowser and have a bit of self confidence about you and know how to manipulate situations to your benefit. Then I would give it a go and see what happens

As Daff mentions there is a lot smoke and mirrors from both sides. They all ideally are looking for regular (if they are not already a pro$$ie) so they dont feel cheap. You will be surprised come the end of the month how many civvy coke heads are willing to do things to pay the rent

Cheers that's helpful

cockneybstrd

The problem is you can't pigeon hole it as "sugar daddy'ing" covers a wide spectrum

Bit like punting you can spend a few hundred on an overnighter or a few bags on an hour with an overpriced princess...

Spot on.

And a few posters should open their eyes to this. Its also very geographical based. Just maintaining a basic lifestyle in London is far more expensive than some parts of the UK. So you do get a lot more that are just looking for a bit of additional income and a fuck.

As one of the reward birds of CL said to me I would probably go out and fuck a random on saturday night so might as well get a bit of cash for it.

Offline Matium

It all really depends on how much money you've got.

If you can afford a few thousand pounds per month then go for it.

These are the main Sugar Daddy sites:

yorkshire123

The problem is you can't pigeon hole it as "sugar daddy'ing" covers a wide spectrum. Lets start with the obvious, Let's say I sugar daddy a lady and pay her rent, this could be a few hundred.month in Wales/Scotland but more likely £1-2k in London. Then we get onto the lady, I might get away with a pizza express meal with plain Gail from Grimsby who didn't finish school and isn't that attractive if were being honest where as Camilla who is a grad student that never goes anywhere without spending a few hours making herself up and is studying for her MBA is going to be high maintance...

The finally we have where you meet them... I never knew they advertised in the back pages of the local rag but this looks like the budget option, then you have various web-site working up to an almost full service introduction service...

I know what your saying Rolf but i think your example is pretty thin.

How can you compare looks v's education? I've seen many an highly educated women who were right mingers, on the flip side I've also seen some stunners who left school at the earliest possible chance.

I do believe we have a bit of educational snobbery going on here?
Also i bet your chuffed to fuck that you choose that profile name now?  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

How can you compare looks v's education? I've seen many an highly educated women who were right mingers, on the flip side I've also seen some stunners who left school at the earliest possible chance.

Having used (or used) CL. The inverse is true. The chav tastic civvy birds are actually looking for more bling and handbags. The artsy Lana Del Ray types less so. They meet up for things like this

yorkshire123

Having used (or used) CL. The inverse is true. The chav tastic civvy birds are actually looking for more bling and handbags. The artsy Lana Del Ray types less so. They meet up for things like this

£170 sheets for a fucking kettle!  :scare:

vorian

Also i bet your chuffed to fuck that you choose that profile name now?  :sarcastic:

Could be worse he could be called Jimmy,............Oh :blush:

yorkshire123

Could be worse he could be called Jimmy,............Oh :blush:

How the fuck did i miss that one  :lol:

rolf32313

OK, let me be clear, Punting has taught us that their are load of amazing women who are think as pig shit and certainly education is no indication of beauty or beauty of education.

What I was trying to do was summarize the spectrum of fair prices. I.e.
I believe a thick ugly Northerner would be the cheapest and a very attractive educated Londoner the most expensive. Why? well beauty has a premium and so does education and London is more expensive for everything!

Would I pay more for an Attractive thick Londoner Vs ugly educated Londoner WTFK...
I'm not in the market for a Attractive educated northerner as the last thing I want is a made up long distant relationship that is costing me cash :)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:20:57 pm by rolf32313 »

cockneybstrd

£170 sheets for a fucking kettle!  :scare:

Its on Sale Yorks Last summer when I did the deal it was 200 sheets for it

vorian

Jesus at that price, I would want it to suck me off and pick the winner of the 4.15 at Kempton.

rolf32313

It's a good looking kitchen utensil, did she try to leg you into a see through toaster trade  :lol:

If she would have had any sense she would have set up a gift list at the store...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:26:07 pm by rolf32313 »

yorkshire123

Why? well beauty has a premium and so does education and London is more expensive for everything!

I think your wrong, the premium you speak of seems to be a northern thing.
Have a read of some of the London reviews vs lets say Manchester & you may find that its more expensive to punt up north. For example V's last review for £200 for 2 hours for a girl of that quality, try finding that up here.
Granted i haven't done or will be doing a detailed analysis of costs v's location so it could be possible I'm totally off the mark, just the impression i get from reading different reviews.

cockneybstrd

Jesus at that price, I would want it to suck me off and pick the winner of the 4.15 at Kempton.

Luckily I had picked the winner at 3.50 at Doncaster so it didnt cost me a penny.

Essentially that plus a meal got me a decent overnighter with a fucked up artistic type so I was not complaining,

Offline CBPaul

Probably need the winner of the 4:15 at Kempton to be able to afford the fucking thing.

What is it, 50 quid for the kettle and the rest for having Heston's name on it.

Would Lana Del Ray settle for this one do you think ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

A fiver at Wilko

cockneybstrd

I think your wrong, the premium you speak of seems to be a northern thing.
Have a read of some of the London reviews vs lets say Manchester & you may find that its more expensive to punt up north. For example V's last review for £200 for 2 hours for a girl of that quality, try finding that up here.
Granted i haven't done or will be doing a detailed analysis of costs v's location so it could be possible I'm totally off the mark, just the impression i get from reading different reviews.

A few years ago i was spending Sunday night to Thursday in Birmingham because of work. And Brum was as expensive if not more expensive to punt in than London

vorian

Luckily I had picked the winner at 3.50 at Doncaster so it didnt cost me a penny.

Essentially that plus a meal got me a decent overnighter with a fucked up artistic type so I was not complaining,

Ah, I would love a fucked up artistic type,  brunette with glasses by any chance. :thumbsup:

cockneybstrd

Ah, I would love a fucked up artistic type,  brunette with glasses by any chance. :thumbsup:

Yes V though the glasses were only for reading and she swallowed because it was cleaner and didnt leave a mess (I did ask her to put on the glasses for the BJ though as I like that)

And fucked up artistic types are my weakness
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:58:05 pm by cockneybstrd »

vorian

Yes V though the glasses were only for reading and she swallowed because it was cleaner and didnt leave a mess (I did ask her to put on the glasses for the BJ though as I like that)

And fucked up artistic types are my weakness

I'm with you on that one my friend.  :hi:

Gav Lee

Yeah maybe I should start a thread asking for peoples' experiences using sugar daddy websites. Oh, wait...

Actually I think I won't bother.

Offline cunnyhunt

Yeah maybe I should start a thread asking for peoples' experiences using sugar daddy websites. Oh, wait...

Why not sign up to a site and tell us what your experiences of it are.  :hi:

vorian

Why not sign up to a site and tell us what your experiences of it are.  :hi:

Now that's some lateral thinking. :hi:

Offline Matium

I gave a list of Sugar Daddy websites, just sign up.

Offline smiths

It all really depends on how much money you've got.

If you can afford a few thousand pounds per month then go for it.

These are the main Sugar Daddy sites:

Just been reading some old threads on here trying to locate the punter who posted he had experience of all this and see you did a thread about this in September 2011 which ran for 10 pages in which you say you were a member of one Sugar Daddy site and had had success with 3 women. Thread simply called Sugar Daddies and it does include posts by the now banned LovelySofia92 who said she knew about all this subject.

I am puzzled as to why you havent offered the OP the advice he was asking for from a punter who had personal experiences of it, up to you though of course.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:27:21 am by smiths »

Gav Lee

I gave a list of Sugar Daddy websites, just sign up.

Well at least you (and Cockney best of all) tried to be some help but the point of my post was to try to find out if any posters have experience of using them before I take the plunge myself.  I will research elsewhere before deciding what I'll do.

I have to be honest I'm disappointed at the mixture of patronising and naive drivel from most of the other posters on this thread.  But that's the internet for you I guess.

Offline GreyDave

Funny enough  :thumbsup: :hi:
Rolf is quite right with his examples, the girl I know is well educated 3 european lingo`s a nice face and is able to be presentable in all situations, from what my mate says of the SD he is a flashy old (60`s stringfellow type) guy who likes to show off the fact a young girl ( 22 ) is with him. she has had great trips and handbags her comment to me was "its on the company expensies for him"  so there you go still a cheapskate to me,  :unknown: as a WG earns 150 ph for maybee 15mins of real graft he wouldnt pay an hour rate for a 7 day trip to Spain. (she returned with a few new out fits and a tan) its quite difficult talking about this with her (not to mention the disapointment of her dad with her she has no interest in young skint guys anymore :unknown: :unknown:) as I couldnt mention the elephant in the room :D :D :D

Paying for sex is a service,  paid for freindship runs out with the cash... opps naive drivel .
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:32:42 am by GreyDave »

Gav Lee

Just been reading some old threads on here trying to locate the punter who posted he had experience of all this and see you did a thread about this in September 2011 which ran for 10 pages in which you say you were a member of one Sugar Daddy site and had had success with 3 women.

I am puzzled as to why you havent offered the OP the advice he was asking for from a punter who had personal experiences of it, up to you though of course.

Thank you Smiths I'll look back at that thread.  Also puzzled why Matium doesn't want to share his experience, I'll take a guess it wasn't that positive.