Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 10,000 reviews already ! August 2017  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Sinz

Remember we hit 9,000 not so long ago

This must be some sort of record too ..

Hidden Image/Members Only

OldAdmin

The UKP haters won't be happy with this thread.

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:37:01 pm by Sinz »

Offline Steely Dan

A well known 'oldest review site' is showing its age as they are approaching 850.  Not even 10% of UKP!

Offline Sinz

Anyone remember when UKP hit 9000 reviews this year ?

Offline cueball

Remember we hit 9,000 not so long ago

This must be some sort of record too ..

The sulkers don't know what they're missing  :D

vw

Seems Tallboy2 will eat his words again this month

Your negativity brings nothing useful but just puts punters off posting reviews

Really ?

Offline mrfishyfoo

The UKP haters won't be happy with this thread.

FUCK EM !!!

Time to get some more podging done me thinks.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline hw189

A well known 'oldest review site' is showing its age as they are approaching 850.  Not even 10% of UKP!

With the vast majority of the reviews on there being suspect or fake too; Notice how most of the reviews on there are from people with only one review to their name (ie. more likely written by the prossie herself giving herself a glowing positive feedback).

Offline Sinz

Before we hit end of August we hit 11,000 reviews !!

Offline misterali

What's the metrics for the last 7 years? I'm also curious what is the expected total reviews this year? Very possible we are looking at 20,000 reviews!

OldAdmin

What's the metrics for the last 7 years? I'm also curious what is the expected total reviews this year? Very possible we are looking at 20,000 reviews!

Don't have annual but here is latest monthly:

So last month highest ever.

When I first took over this site from NIK in December 2012, I thought the site had reached its peak and I would be doing a good job to maintain that level. Since then everytime that peak was smashed I thought "well now this is the new peak and it won't get higher", so it's not surprising I think last month was the "peak" too  :D

I mainly look forward to hitting 1 million unique visitors in a month, at the moment it's at 938,674, and slow in increasing.

vw

Don't have annual but here is latest monthly:

So last month highest ever.

When I first took over this site from NIK in December 2012, I thought the site had reached its peak and I would be doing a good job to maintain that level. Since then everytime that peak was smashed I thought "well now this is the new peak and it won't get higher", so it's not surprising I think last month was the "peak" too  :D

Certainly doesn't match the what the serial whingers who hate things being challenged say.

good job Admin   :drinks:

Offline BP

Aye well done

Accurate no bullshit (mainly) reviews from your members
Zero tolerance of fuckwits by admin
...makes for a happy site

Ive  only recently started using the site but Im impressed.

Here's to the next 10,000 - some of which will hopefully be mine...and positive

Offline puntingpumping1920

Here's to the next 10,000 

Such a blessing I was able to discover this site
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:41:33 am by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline myothernameis

good job Admin   :drinks:

Any idea what the numbers are for: Positive, Neutral and Negative

Offline scutty brown

Offline misterali

Some brilliant stats there! And the jump is clear to see. It's funny how the North West are the most active in terms of reviews after London. Nicely done!

Offline Stapler

Also remember there must be thousands of 'reviews' for FBSM contained in the relative massage threads!

Massage girls tend to advertise on GT or VS so their reviews wouldn't be linked as do the FS girls with their unique AW number.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

vw

Also remember there must be thousands of 'reviews' for FBSM contained in the relative massage threads!

Massage girls tend to advertise on GT or VS so their reviews wouldn't be linked as do the FS girls with their unique AW number.

and the abroad stuff too is not listed, some countries seem quite busy, plus the SA thread for that type of punter, with many warnings/reviews.

OldAdmin

It's funny how the North West are the most active in terms of reviews after London. Nicely done!

Yes UKP is now #1 forum and review site for North West, as well as every other UK region.

And on UKP, North West punters don't have to worry about posting non-positive reviews for prossies because they happen to work for an agency pimp who also owns the forum they're posting on, like other sites.

Offline Sinz

The Alexa graph and rank below shows the increase in traffic.

Ranked 60,000 in the whole world and rising compared to the billion+ sites in the world

Ranked 2,297 in the UK, that's much higher than many of the very well know brands and shops.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:09:56 pm by Sinz »

Offline Lucky Luke 70

I'm an occasional foreign punter in London/UK but I think these great stats are well deserved. UKP is so useful when selecting a WG.
Well done and congrats  :drinks:

mrhappypants

I think UKP's popularity and influence will continue to grow as long as the management remains stable.

Offline dboy74

Past 1 year:

Good to see the high percentage of negs and neutrals.

Unlike other sites UKP actively encourages punters to highlight poor quality WGs.

Offline scutty brown

Offline Sinz

3rd of October 13,000 reviews

Safe to say we are averaging at 1,000 reviews a month

Great work guys !!