Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yolanda Massage has been Vandalised  (Read 1611 times)

Offline smilealltheway

Guys driving through Huddersfield and noticed a red paint marking saying Brothel on shop, had anyone noticed this, is it vandalism? Not a good outlook for the place, never been there but seen reviews on that place here and other places

Offline viper13

Guys driving through Huddersfield and noticed a red paint marking saying Brothel on shop, had anyone noticed this, is it vandalism? Not a good outlook for the place, never been there but seen reviews on that place here and other places

WOW that's a shit trick, she's just had the place extended to down stairs and cost a few grand, so I take it it's the glass front  :unknown:

I'm a regular there but not been for 2 weeks as I've been seeing another Thai elsewhere

Offline viper13

Just sent a message to Yaya (owner) but someone called Nena replied, she's managing the place as Yaya is in Thailand atm.  Bet she's not happy to find this whilst she's away.
Told me it's getting sorted and getting camera installed
A shit trick is this, the girls there are really nice young Thais, earning a living not doing anyone any harm, they're not street girls parading outside residential areas.
Fucking wankers who ever did it  :dash:

Offline wakefieldlad13

Am i correct in saying that some of the houses used by the Thai tourers has been done too

Online scutty brown

Thick bastards behind it usually

Bay Babes in Morecambe got hit years ago, luckily only small-scale.

Dumb twats spelt it "Brofl"
Education in this country is so fuckin wonderful at times

Offline smilealltheway

It’s idiots messing it up for everyone else, I do a lot of work around Huddersfield and if you go around to certain areas and they also have red paint saying brothel with an arrow, I guess people that live around there clearly know what is going on

Offline viper13

It’s idiots messing it up for everyone else, I do a lot of work around Huddersfield and if you go around to certain areas and they also have red paint saying brothel with an arrow, I guess people that live around there clearly know what is going on

The review "SolidJohn" recently did for "Thai-Jezzy" said in his review red paint is on the fence saying something similar.  It's only about a 3 minute drive from this place to Yonlanda's, possibly same offender.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Red Paint was splashed on the door and signs for the Thai place on North Street too some months back. 

Made think twice about going to that place again even though there were a couple of cute tourers working in the past month or so. 

My guess?  some poor sod's wife is touring and he's tracking her, sending a message?

Offline wristjob

Dumb twats spelt it "Brofl"

Had to laugh.

Why can't people just leave others be.

Offline ISTS2005

The review "SolidJohn" recently did for "Thai-Jezzy" said in his review red paint is on the fence saying something similar.  It's only about a 3 minute drive from this place to Yonlanda's, possibly same offender.

I asked on the other thread if we could state where this exactly is as its not good for possible punts

Offline holeymoley

I asked on the other thread if we could state where this exactly is as its not good for possible punts

Just parallel with the main road through Birkby. The house on the road has red paint splashed on it, and the access is up the narrow ginel between the two The word " Brothel " and the house number is painted in large black letters.

The road has at least two Thai's on it so regulars will be familiar. If mods allow I will name.