Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: femme fatale sophiaa on AdultWork - MILF/GILF  (Read 3294 times)

blue_rover

Come cross this gorgeous MILF/GILF on AdultWork

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was going to go ahead and book her until I read the review by 'keviniblet', i posted it down below

'Anything you want she will be happy to do. I am eager for everyone to see for yourself. Top notch services from a total horny female, DO NOT BE A LOSER AND BE THE HAPPY AND WELSHY FUCKED MAN I AM AND GIVE HER A VISIT the ultimate fuck the best teaching slut Milf goddess mistress the UK has been blessed with. I am going to have cockold mistress Sophiaa show me how much she enjoys getting fucked by BBC and I am looking forward to seeing the look of pleasure on her face as she has BBC fucking her stupid as i am wanking over her love of cock. . I have dreamed of a woman like this for years and I am looking no further because she is the woman of my dreams. SOPHIAA YOUR PUSSY JUICES TASTED SO GOOD AND THE IDEA WAY TO GET A VERY SPECIAL WOMAN WHO NEEDS TO BE EXPERIENCED FOR REAL BY EVERY MANS HARD COCK'

It says she does BBC - is this another term for bareback ?

Im going to email her on AW, if she is offering Bareback and not listing it on AW then she is off limits

yorkshire123

BIG BLACK COCK

So you've posted a topic accusing a prossie of unadvertised Bareback without any real evidence.
Personally i don't know if she does it or not but may i suggest you start thinking prior to acting, unless your up to a bit of mischief then please continue  ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 09:21:56 am by yorkshire123 »

blue_rover

I mistook BBC for bareback thanks for pointing its not, can someone please remove the word bareback from the post, my mistake sorry

BIG BLACK COCK

So you've posted a topic accusing a prossie of unadvertised Bareback without any real evidence.
Personally i don't know if she does it or not but may i suggest you start thinking prior to acting, unless your up to a bit of mischief then please continue  ;)

yorkshire123

I mistook BBC for bareback thanks for pointing its not, can someone please remove the word bareback from the post, my mistake sorry

Easy mistake to make i suppose, may be worth you using the "report to moderator" button & explain your error & let them decide if it needs removing  :unknown:

blue_rover

o.k! its a shame you cant amend the title of the post after you submit as mistakes are easily made if you need to correct it

Easy mistake to make i suppose, may be worth you using the "report to moderator" button & explain your error & let them decide if it needs removing  :unknown:

infoseeker

Anyone reading this thread titles can be amended by PMing Admin.

It is me who has been requesting Admin to change thread titles on here over the last two months or so.  :hi:

I will send a PM requesting this one is changed to remove the reference to bareback.

Hibernian

What happened?
She looks a wee bit masculine??

Offline cueball

What happened?
She looks a wee bit masculine??

She's does doesn't she, maybe she has the bbc