Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What’s police attitude towards massage shops in Warrington?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Peterlove

Happened few days ago in a freezing morning.

2 hours need to kill when my job cancelled, I plan to call in Genki to see any MLCG who does FS, but when I drive by, a police car parking in front of the shop. From window I saw at least 2 policemen in.Thanks Warrington morning traffic otherwise I will be the man to welcome police. :scare:

Wish any punters could help, what will happen if police found me in the massage shop? Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 02:32:50 pm by Peterlove »

Offline Michael77

Good question but as far as your concerned you have gone there for a massage, they would struggle to prove any different.
In reality they can't really prove anything, they probably just make sure the workers are legal citizens.

A question I have always asked myself is why a policeman doesn't pose as a customer and ask for x y z with the girl and gain evidence that way because it would be very easy to do. Or maybe that is illegal?

Offline Peterlove

Thanks.
My concern is will police make the record of people who gone to massage, after questioning the customer?

Online myothernameis

Wish any punters could help, what will happen if police found me in the massage shop? Thanks.

Nothing will happen, but the police might ask you some basic questions, but try this link for more detailed info

External Link/Members Only

Online magpie252

A question I have always asked myself is why a policeman doesn't pose as a customer and ask for x y z with the girl and gain evidence that way because it would be very easy to do. Or maybe that is illegal?

Under English Common Law, everything is 'legal' unless there is specific legislation to make something 'illegal'
As there is no legislation to make 'entrapment' illegal, in theory, the Police could do this.

There is case law that states that entrapment is not a defense, the Police do have to prove that criminal intent existed prior to the entrapment & that they did not lure somebody into committing a crime.
The Courts under Section 78 of PACE can exclude evidence that may have a negative on the fairness of a trial due to the circumstances in which the evidence was obtained.
In addition, to make a charge stick, the Police would not only have to solicit, they would also have to follow through & commit the offence with the SP.

So in reality, the Police can & will solicit an illegal drugs purchase for example, none will stand up in Court & testify to nailing a SP

Online scutty brown

Their attitude would be simple
1) is there any evidence of trafficking or forced labour?
2) is the site well run, or is it a public nuisance, generating complaints?

Offline GingerNuts

Their attitude would be simple
1) is there any evidence of trafficking or forced labour?
2) is the site well run, or is it a public nuisance, generating complaints?

What about:

1) Are the girls in the country legally?
2) Do they have a right to work here?

Offline Half Century

I hope this doesn't mean the end for Genki.  It's my current go-to place.  I think someone mentioned in another thread that the locals have been making complaints.

Offline sandy2000

It may just be Lip Service for the Locals

There have been complaints and I’ve been watched leaving there. The Police may just be showing up to silence the locals. If they confirm there is nothing going on in there, it may shut them up.

Unless one of the Local’s is a secret punter and a NIMBY 🤣

Offline chesterpunter

You've only got to read how sandy got shut down.
It was all about 1 man's determines efforts to close down the place.
As far as I'm aware no criminal charges were brought against workers,punters for punting only the owners for not paying fair share of tax.

Offline Doc Holliday

You've only got to read how sandy got shut down.
It was all about 1 man's determines efforts to close down the place.
As far as I'm aware no criminal charges were brought against workers,punters for punting only the owners for not paying fair share of tax.

No it was nothing to do with Mr C. That was just a cover story. It was driven by HMRC and GMP had no choice. The owners were charged with running a brothel and money laundering, but when the case was about to break down in court a deal was done. The laundering charges were dropped and they pleaded guilty to brothel keeping and received suspended sentences.

In relation to this thread there can be many reasons Police visit such establishments and doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong? If it is anything untoward, they are usually there is much greater numbers than a single patrol

Offline Peterlove

Thanks all for your kind comments!

I have read another thread (hope I read this before I went to) found the complaints was from a local school, where is 420ft away from Genki, complaints are made to both council and police, so it’s better to wait to see what happen next.