Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I see Brianna has taken on a new name.  (Read 3088 times)

Offline markballoon

Shes now called Tammy and lost most of her pics.  Just in case you do a search for her and nothing comes up.  Same adultwork number though with all the feedback still active.

Offline markballoon

Ta.  Knew I forgot something.

Offline Toadfish

Is it defiantly her? Something about the bit of the face you can see that looks different.

Offline freeze44

Is it defiantly her? Something about the bit of the face you can see that looks different.

The second profile pic looks like her. The 'fag hag' pics maybe not so much but defo same profile and just a change of name and pics so poss a b&s?

Offline Toadfish

The second profile pic looks like her. The 'fag hag' pics maybe not so much but defo same profile and just a change of name and pics so poss a b&s?

Yeah def her profile, and the pic in the bathroom is defiantly the one she shares with a load of other girls. However the girl doesn't look right, as you say either B&S or sold the profile.

Offline Matrix2718

I’m sure that’s a different girl. It appears Briana has passed the profile on to her friend and just changed the name and photos.

Offline Punter Ponting

Tattoo on the left wrist should make it easy to tell if anyone had Briannas old profile photos.

Offline spanishclarke1

Just another point to consider here gents, her likes list now includes filming, I don't remember that option before- I had Brianna on my HL for some time but unfortunately our availability never worked out. Can anyone remember if filming was always an option.

Offline lewisjones23

Just another point to consider here gents, her likes list now includes filming, I don't remember that option before- I had Brianna on my HL for some time but unfortunately our availability never worked out. Can anyone remember if filming was always an option.

Are you suggesting the likes lists of Roms is always accurate? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline maximusgenitalus

That's definitely not Brianna, looks nothing like her, but yes same profile, she has probably gone home till all this blows over.

Offline Richthescouser

That's definitely not Brianna, looks nothing like her, but yes same profile, she has probably gone home till all this blows over.

I messaged her a day or two ago and she was still meeting, just no kissing or fingering. I didn’t meet her, I asked to know if she was taking the risk so I can avoid her after this.

Offline milkman10

the profile name the same but not the original brianna different girl just look at the pictures close plus look at her shoulder in 2nd pic she has a tattoo Brianna does not
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 11:37:48 pm by milkman10 »

Offline Punter Ponting

Look like she has now updated all of the photos so you can easily so it is not Brianna. Looks nice though. Wonder if Brianna has called time. Seems strange someone would take over for only this period.

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mediocre time response there  need to keep yourself sharp whilst the virus is about you will be in high demand when we are released and need to get back down near to your PB times to keep up!!

Offline Goldfinch

mediocre time response there  need to keep yourself sharp whilst the virus is about you will be in high demand when we are released and need to get back down near to your PB times to keep up!!

:P :drinks:

Offline Toadfish

It looks like it is this girl who has taken it over. Seems to be operating 2 profiles.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Tattoo and face look the same.

Offline Punter Ponting

This girl has got me very excited for the COVID to be over. That body...yikes. Also looks to be a genuine 20yrs by the face(albeit partially obscured)