Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: princessava98 Liverpool / Southport  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Cabletie

Anybody got any info on this young lady  External Link/Members Only  ? Looks really fit but only just joined AW and has no feedback and shes not the cheapest out there. I dont fancy toftt at £150 / hour. Very extensive likes list though which keeps me interested.
Cheers Cabletie

Offline opal

Very extensive likes list though which keeps me interested.

Hmmm unprotected sex listed, expensive private gallery & no feedback so not looking good to me.

Offline Gordon Bennett

To be fair, I never realised there was an Unprotected Sex option down the bottom of that list.... I only knew about the Bareback option higher up the list and thus much easier to spot. Maybe, like me, she never got that far into the list and missed it? I accept it's a red flag though.

Offline Zaksmith

messaged twice, seen it, no replies. TW IMO.

Offline opal

To be fair, I never realised there was an Unprotected Sex option down the bottom of that list.... I only knew about the Bareback option higher up the list and thus much easier to spot. Maybe, like me, she never got that far into the list and missed it? I accept it's a red flag though.

Agree only bareback deleted so maybe shes not realised unprotected is still on. Suspecting its a Private galley profile though.

Offline opal

Agree only bareback deleted so maybe shes not realised unprotected is still on.

Unprotected sex deleted now. Maybe someone has told her!

Offline Cabletie

Thanks for the info, i think I'll give her a miss.

Offline JoJo93

if anyone see's her let us know how you get on

Offline freeze44

Good spot but think looks to good to be true and all that silly talk about being a princess and giving gifts etc a put off. Probably be gone soon.

Offline opal

Probably be gone soon.

You could be right however she has spent quite a bit of time setting up several movies and her private gallery which could be a nice little earner in the meantime.

Offline NigelF

Maybe, like me, she never got that far into the list and missed it?

No. When setting up her profile the default is not that all options on her likes list are ticked nor is there an option to "select all". She will have to consciously and deliberately ticked "unprotected sex" for it to appear on her likes list.

That's not to say mistakes don't occasionally happen but it's probably rare. I'm sure that some barebackers will try to get "the best of both worlds" for themselves by removing it from their profiles, thereby still attracting barebackers who remember it being there and those who see it once it's been posted on a forum (where many people will continue to see it well into the future) but also not putting off other punters as there's doubt about whether it was a mistake etc.

Offline Zaksmith

negative feedback already on aw. -1