Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya Luxy Lux - Manchester (Romanian)  (Read 791 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so I know I need my head feeling for considering travelling all the way to Manchester to see a Romanian but I wonder if anyone has seen thi9s girl or has any info on her  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My head says Romanian - No
29 Yr old - No bound to be older
Great looking girl in the pics - No bound to be B&S / photo shopped / stolen pics

Unfortunately little rock loves a vaginal piercing so keeps trying to get me to book  :blush:
Location doesn't look to be an issue as she's M45 based which is just down the road from the old Sandy's Prestwich rather than central
Her feedback from other punters while limited does look OK and those guys have also got some feedback from a few names I recognise even though she looks to have previously have been around the Hull area

Have to say i'd probably only risk a 15 minute booking with a couple of plan B's in case I need to walk

marlboro20

Good looking chick.
Rating from freshandclean looks to be genuine

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cute bod!
Yeah but how genuine are the pics  :unknown:
Also how accurate is her age  :D

Offline smartieshouse

It's that or Bury!!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Good looking chick.
Yeah I know a lot of EE girls don't bother with the AW feedback but what she does have seems to stack up rather than being fake from all other guys who have seen EE girls from the same pimp

Offline smartieshouse

Ah got you  :hi:

Although if you find a cutie happy to race you to her!!:-)

Offline NigelF

Good looking chick.

I know you love AW feedback but "freshandclean" like 99% of punters on AW is just a fluffy moron. He's also posted glowing positive feedback for girls such as criss_69 LOVE, Lexiharper and Tiny Lara (and those are just very recent examples) all of whom have very poor reviews on here. As such, he is very likely to be genuine in the sense that he probably has seen them (unless he's just a feedback for feedback guy but that's probably rare) but he is also very unreliable.

Google Reverse Image Search and TinEye both show no hits for any of her 4 pictures. That's a good sign but of course it doesn't mean they are genuine. She may have been careful where she stole them from (e.g. they may have been passed on), they may have been edited (to prevent detection and make them look better) or they may just be really old etc.

Offline freeze44

My best guess is that it is her or close in the pics. Be extras on top and you will be there to admire her and feel privileged to have given her one.

Offline NigelF

My best guess is that it is her or close in the pics. Be extras on top and you will be there to admire her and feel privileged to have given her one.

Yes, that's what usually happens. I'm surprised she doesn't even have OWO on her likes list, maybe that won't even be on offer for extra (although I'd still be surprised if that was the case).

Offline Blackpool Rock

Google Reverse Image Search and TinEye both show no hits for any of her 4 pictures. That's a good sign but of course it doesn't mean they are genuine.
OK thanks for searching on the pics, as you say a good sign but no guarantee.
Just as i'd convinced myself to TOFTT I see her postcode has now changed to M9 Higher Blackley, no idea what this area is like in terms of safety etc as i've never punted there

Offline titton

Someone's been writing a "to do list" on her thigh!

Offline Travis1234

OK so I know I need my head feeling for considering travelling all the way to Manchester to see a Romanian but I wonder if anyone has seen thi9s girl or has any info on her  :unknown:

Great looking girl in the pics - No bound to be B&S / photo shopped / stolen pics

Unfortunately little rock loves a vaginal piercing so keeps trying to get me to book  :blush:
Location doesn't look to be an issue as she's M45 based which is just down the road from the old Sandy's Prestwich rather than central
Her feedback from other punters while limited does look OK and those guys have also got some feedback from a few names I recognise even though she looks to have previously have been around the Hull area

Have to say i'd probably only risk a 15 minute booking with a couple of plan B's in case I need to walk

Offline Travis1234

I dunno. Romanian gals r dodgy and hit n miss. All the potential probs u listed r possible and the one I went with (Sweet dianne) was really poor service though looked hot and was fit af. Also the area in Manchester ... Blackley is not great. Most Romanians r in centre Manchester or Salford quays ... Mayb it’s dtill ok but makes me wonder if she’s lower end of spectrum   Hey ho good luck anyways