Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen PetiteLillie ?  (Read 798 times)

Offline sir wanksalot

I've done my due diligence and scrutinised her AW profile and no alarm bells are going off at the moment so wondered if anyone here might have seen her ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hemlock47

I've done my due diligence and scrutinised her AW profile and no alarm bells are going off at the moment so wondered if anyone here might have seen her ?

Haven’t seen her. She’s a body serenity girl (now only doing massage and HE)

4 reviews on here under previous (FS) name petite perri before people go searching.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:54:54 pm by Hemlock47 »

Offline danny#3

if you put her number in the search bar it brings up some, she has changed her name from petite perri. HTH

Online Blackpool Rock

She's been in my HL for a while as I have a thing for petite girls but used to tour a lot and never seemed to be close to Blackpool / Preston when I was available.
Imagine my joy about a week ago when I saw her available today and in Preston, banged her an e-mail asking when she was working and did she have a postcode plus asking if she did full service as it wasn't on her likes list.
Got an e-mail back saying she no longer offers full service and she then updated her profile to specify this  :cry:
Will keep an eye out in case she goes back to full service, while i'm sure a massage and HE would be nice I can wank myself off for free  :unknown: