Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preston  (Read 1220 times)

Offline photoclicker

Following on from a few post over the last month. Preston is getting less and less. It seem we just put them down. A recent comparison is girlfriend leah she has had great feed back although i though she was crap nina exss was put down because centenary mill smells of damp but but worked out of there. I understand we need route out the scammer but i feel some just want dig dirt up

Offline BP

...but i feel some just want dig dirt up

Funny that - I see it as people saying it how they see it
If you need fluffiness in your reviews there's always AW

Offline Horizontal pleasures

some years ago there was another f o r u m in this city beginning with P, which I cannot name or I shall be cut off at the pass. In fact I think it was PP and it was a goer. Anyone else with fond memories? I shall shortly be in the NW but I shall not be alone so little chance of fun and games.

Offline BP

I've mentioned PP before now and havn't been admonished.  Maybe because it folded...a loooooong looooong time ago

Happy days! 

Offline PussyLover789

Hasnt that Girlfriend Leah retired now??

Offline Saeran

I've mentioned PP before now and havn't been admonished.  Maybe because it folded...a loooooong looooong time ago

Happy days!

Always wondered what happened to that site.

Offline BP

Long story - it was quite horrible in the end

Arethusa

Long story - it was quite horrible in the end

Well love to hear it as I was a member and poster on there from virtually the start even went to a few socials too but in the end, it seemed to die a slow lingering death and then all of a sudden it was gone.

No explanation No  nothing

Offline Horizontal pleasures

#me too
I used to visit the NW often and it was very useful.

Offline Clitheroelad

Hasnt that Girlfriend Leah retired now??

Camming according to her profile.

Offline blackburnian

Camming according to her profile.

Gone now (at time of writing ) link was   External Link/Members Only

She'll no doubt reappear when xmas shopping budget needed  :lol:

Bb

Offline PussyLover789

Gone now (at time of writing ) link was   External Link/Members Only

She'll no doubt reappear when xmas shopping budget needed  :lol:

Bb
  Like all women do  :lol: :D

Offline TheJoker147

One of the girls on the old PP and based in Preston that had quite the following was Eye Candy Emma. She looked smokingly hot. I tried to book her several times but her comms were terrible every time I tried to make a booking. She changed her name to Krystal4you before taking a long break and has since retired.

Offline photoclicker

I used to see emma a lot. Wish she would return back working.

Offline chrishornx

she was a real gem

Online Asianfcuker

Last as I heard she was working for the Lancashire Massage group, but that was several years ago.

Before that she rented a small terraced house on Aqueduct St next to the bridge.

AF

Offline rock5tar

anyone know who this is apparently from sandys

External Link/Members Only

Offline stackerman

No idea but she's loving the extras

Offline Saeran

anyone know who this is apparently from sandys

External Link/Members Only

Jesus, those "extra" prices are taking the piss. Pass.

Offline cueball

Jesus, those "extra" prices are taking the piss. Pass.
Agreed, that profile just shouts out "shit punt from a parlour princess"

Offline Heph

Following on from a few post over the last month. Preston is getting less and less. It seem we just put them down. A recent comparison is girlfriend leah she has had great feed back although i though she was crap nina exss was put down because centenary mill smells of damp but but worked out of there. I understand we need route out the scammer but i feel some just want dig dirt up

I'm not sure I'm reading you correctly here (because the typos make it difficult to be certain), but if I guess right and you're saying that punters are being too harsh on local talent, I'd find it hard to agree.

Prices in Preston are mysteriously comparable to those of far larger cities, but the depth of talent is shallower, the market is (to a degree) captive, and the costs of doing business for WG's are lower (chiefly the cost of accomodation). So if the local talent isn't putting in the effort, or has arranged a semi-derelict incall venue for customers; then we're going to deeply resent the fact that we have been thus short-changed and call out the shabbiness... aren't we?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 07:09:21 pm by Heph »