Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissDarcyTaylor Chester  (Read 1684 times)

Banjo89

Morning! Just wondering if anyone has an experience with MissDarcyTaylor from Chester?

She has some good feedback on AW but I can't find anything on here.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Rimtastic

Not met her, but she had a profile on Adultwork previously I'm sure, as I recognise her pics, so be surprised if nobody on here has met her before

Offline Fabaceous

I saw her long before I became a member here (3 - 4 years ago) . Then, she looked older than the photos she is still using in this - a newish profile. She says she is 26!

I remember not enjoying the punt but it was a very long time ago. Alas, I can't remember her previous AW profile.

Banjo89

Jay-Jay

Fab is right she had a long established profile but based in Liverpool. They aren't all the same pics but some are from the original. Sorry, I can't remember the profile name but what does stay with me, as I had her on my H/L for many moons, was a review that brought into question her personal hygiene?
She had many,many more A/W reviews than the ones currently shown.

Jay

Offline xxlmuscles

AT £150 for HH she's not cheap.

Offline Juan Kossof

Quite, she bid on a reverse booking of mine a while back with £250 for 2 hours, but her new profile says she only visits hotels on outcalls now?

Banjo89

Same price for half an hour as an hour, that's like charging full price for half a KitKat!

goldwing1

Miss Darcy Taylor.

Sounds like a character from Downton Abbey

Offline Johnbre

Its entirely up to each girl what she charges nut I personally wouldn't pay that much

Offline handsomesaint

Probably not worth it I know her pictures haven't changed in atleast 3 years so she's probably a lot worse now.

Offline Hurley

I don’t remember her previous name but I saw her in Liverpool some years ago and it was one of the worst punts of my life

Offline Fabaceous

Bingo - She was MissHauteCoutoure.
I remember now that she bid on a RB to take my anal cherry. I saw her in 2014.
Arse was looser than a bill posters paste pot.