Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Chanel cardiff  (Read 767 times)

Stella18

This is my first ever review on this website. And I had the pleasure of seeing Candy Channel.

We had arranged to meet via a telephone call, very nice young lady and I’d say even better in person that her photos. She has a real women’s figure, nice chunky bum with a small waste and nice breasts a handful.

Visit:

Cardiff incall
1hour £180

Services:
OWO
Fingering
Sex protected
Many positions

The meet:
It was at a location in Cardiff in a nice apartment shower on arrival which was nice, when she opened the door Candy looked stunning as you could imagine from her photos. I like a woman with a big ass and Candy ticks all of the box’s for me. We started with DFK whilst I was grabbing her ass and playing with her nice peer boobs. After lots of kissing she dropped to her knees undid my belt and started sucking on my cock which was already solid as a rock. Lots of spit was coming from her mouth which I liked and she was playing with my balls.

After the oral I turned her around and began playing with her already wet pussy from behind whilst she stood up, she was making light moans you could clearly tell she likes sex. After this she put the condom on me and I asked her to bend over so I could see that perfect ASS of hers. I was giving it to her from behind and she was very responsive to this. We done various positions and she is extremely good at riding when she is on top of you. She knows how to make your cock nearly pop in this position. We then went back to doggy where I gave it to her infornt of the mirror before finishing in the condom. No need for a shower at the end as I had already had one. We also spoke for a bit before and after but all in all a really nice young lady with a good attitude and she was really nice to look at.

10/10 from myself.

Offline Bonio

A very organised first review.

Offline Mil 34

Thanks for the review, sounds like a good sp.
where she says mixed heritage is she a british black girl or Thai.
It’s hard to tell from the pictures

Stella18

Thanks I have seen how others laid it out so I tried to follow suit.

Stella18

Thanks I have seen how others laid it out so I tried to follow suit.

I didn’t actually ask where she was from or where the mixed comes from, but she definitely has more of a black girls figure than Thai,  she has nice plump lips and her eyes are very sexy, but I am
not sure exactly her ethnicity.

Offline aps

Glad you had a good time. She is good SP, but expensive.

vw

Was thinking the same, returnees often announce its their first review to convince themselves. 

Offline Bonio

Was thinking the same, returnees often announce its their first review to convince themselves.
Yes, that was the subtext! I think that I might announce my sixth one with a bit of a fanfare.

vw

Yes, that was the subtext! I think that I might announce my sixth one with a bit of a fanfare.

And gone.   :bomb:

Offline Mil 34

Offline Happyguylucky

I believe she is of India or Pakistan decent.
She is beautiful and the best boobs ever in my opinion.👌