Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: picture experts?  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can I get an opinion on this

I was studying the pictures and they seem ropey maybe like they have been copied from something on the internet, they don't even seem consistent.

I tried to do a google search but unable to copy or save the images to do this anyone picture experts got any takes on this

Cheers
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline socks

did google and tineye search on a sample and nothing came up. TOFTT time for you?

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I was afraid someone was going to say that heh heh
Thanks for trying

Offline Zeusthedoc

I understand what you mean - it's so hard to tell these days as AI and editing software has become so fucking good.

This is likely to be a shit load of filters and stuff done in post. That's if it's even the WG in the first place.  :dash:

Offline Steady Eddy

I'm no expert but I don't think tey are pictures of a 42 year old!  Mind you Peter Cushing lives in Star Wars.

Professional photos that are some years old or nicked I'd say.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Yeah I actually thought maybe a mag or modeling in her gallery the first one her hair is darker and her face looks different to the one with blonde hair.

dave999

I could only see public gallery. Looks as if editing software has been used. This can be legit as in bringing up areas that are in shadow, improving contrast etc. Changes like this should not make a significant difference to how she looks in real life. I can't see any evidence of body shape changes, although with newer packages, if well done can be difficult to detect. The skin looks remarkably clear, and could have had some smoothing applied.

Offline sparkymark0001

Let me put your mind at ease and say they are professional photos.

I have seen her personally, I just need to write a review. Service and attitude for me was great! She has a great body, not sure how old she is but she takes care of herself.