Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR GIRLS IN BASILDON ???  (Read 1871 times)

Offline punting 101

I will be in Basildon next week for a few days because of work and I wanted to know if my fellow ukpunters in the area had any recommendations in regards to local talent?

I have seen girls around Brentwood and Colchester in the past but it is my 1st time here and after doing an AW search today, it seems like pretty slim pickings.  :thumbsdown:

I would like to find something local instead of doing a 30 minute drive  :dash: so any help would be appreciated? :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

Problem with Basildon is that most girls who seem to work there are girls on tour so you never know who will turn up. There are very few independents who work in Basildon itself - which I find shocking considering what a shithole the place is! - and none of them have really come with any decent feedback on here.

A 20 minute drive to Chelmsford would be what I would recommend, rather than looking in Basildon. A wider selection of girls including quite a few that are not touring girls.

Offline punting 101

Thanks for that Sparta  :hi:

I will do a search of Chelmsford now. 20 minutes driving doesn't seem that bad for better quality.  :thumbsup:

Offline TheBSG

Definitely much better options in chelmsford.

If you can get hold of her External Link/Members Only is a good punt

Unfortunately you have just missed External Link/Members Only who was a great punt but has moved on.

Worth keeping an eye out for any Russian girls at 140 per hour as ive seen 4 different ones at the same brothel and had great service every time

Offline punting 101

Thanks BSG,

External Link/Members Only looks super hot  :dancegirl: but her profile says on holiday until 26th July (just my luck)  :dash: But I most definately keep my eye out for the Russian brothel  :yahoo:

I am on my way to Basildon in a very soon to check into my hotel, so once I get there I will do a thorough search of Chelmford. This looks like the best option for me at present and from you guys.

Don't worry, I will Review my endeavours over the few days I am there. I have a budget for 2 bookings over the course of that time and any other suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks for the help guys.

Offline Sparta Prada

Sensual Isabelle is a decent solid punt. Nice girl, Photos suggests she has slimmed down since I last saw her, nice gfe

External Link/Members Only

LiliJones profile is interesting. Not seen her yet as she would be over the top of my usual budget but I love her look

Offline Belgarion

Lush Lola

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Heard many good things about her. She's on the to do list

Offline TheBSG

Yeah, Lola is a great punt but VERY hard to get a booking with and known for last minute cancelling(seen her once but she cancelled on me twice prior to the meet and a few threads on here with others having same issues)

Isabelle, as said, is a reliable, decent punt and one of my regular 'plan B' options.

External Link/Members Only works out of the same Russian brothel I mentioned but not seen her yet.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:26:01 am by TheBSG »

Offline punting 101

External Link/Members Only Looks just my type   :yahoo: I think I'm definitely gonna have to TOFTT with her if possible.

Lush Lola link is not working, so I think she may have been removed from the site  :unknown: but I have also seen 2 other girls that take my fancy,

External Link/Members Only - Who is not verified, but has 1 good feedback

and

External Link/Members Only - Who is featured on the front page today and has quite a few positive feedbacks.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 WAGS?

Marksman30

LiliJones profile is interesting. Not seen her yet as she would be over the top of my usual budget but I love her look

Good shout on Lili. The Mrs is away on Sunday. I may toftt. Just messaged her. Hope she's working Sunday.

Definitely right about Basildon. Few and far between.

Offline punting 101

Lola has a new profile at External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the new link for Lola  :hi: I see she is available tomorrow, so I will try my luck hoping she has time to see me after I finish work.

But I did get a chance to see Natasa Wolfy on my lunch break for a quick 30 minute session.

She is a Knockout :angelgirl:

I will post a review either tonight or tomorrow guys.

Offline punting 101

Link to my review of Natasa Wolfy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103984.new#new

I also got to see Lush Lola too  :thumbsup:

Another good punt and a genuinely nice woman. Will try post a review of her when I get a spare hour.