Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tinky in harwich  (Read 1904 times)

hellett87

Will get the link and post it later, but a warning to anyone planning on seeing tinky in Harwich be warned if you have to cancel for any reason she will get extremely rude and threaten you including reporting you to the police for harassment, I personally think that cancelling now for a 2pm meet tomorrow because of a work based emergency is perfectly reasonable?

Loverat

Count yourself lucky. East Anglia's most notorious bare backer.

Loverat

And checking your posts it seems you cancelled her before.  So bare backer or not, perhaps she has a point

hellett87

Have also paid for the time I cancelled in recent visits but had to cancel and got serious grief and threats

Loverat

FFS how many times?
Harassment is taken extremely seriously by the police. Take my advice and do not contact her ever again otherwise you stand a very high chance of ending up in court.

hellett87

You're as full of shit as she is tbh given I have a record of every message sent both ways he'll you're probably her or a fucking idiot

Offline socks

You're as full of shit as she is tbh given I have a record of every message sent both ways he'll you're probably her or a fucking idiot
that's a quick meltdown mate

Gspotter

Why not post a report on the one time you did see her? Instead of just posting when you feel like whining.

hellett87

All been cleared up now and seeing her Sunday will review after the act so to speak

Offline madeinwales56

Oh dear. This ain't going to end well ...

Offline Benjboy87

Are you guys talking about tinks the barebacker near ipswich? She has had more bare sausage than a butchers chopping board. Dude, what are you thinking? I presume you are going to see her without a condom but if you do use 1, make sure you double up.

carefree

Nah fuck him, if he's going to see a bare backer then he knows full well what the risks are :unknown:

I applaud you for advising him but hey I'm sure he is old enough to make his own decisions and weigh up the pros and cons.

Best of luck mate :drinks: