Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage  (Read 887 times)

Offline ian cognito

Its a while since I've seen a Chinese SP but I have had a few good massage/sex sessions with them in the past and would like to repeat the experience.  I've always gone to "independents" rather than a massage parlour because I want to know what's on offer and, specifically, want OWO and the option for CIM.  Currently, there's not much on offer around Bristol.  Has anybody visited Rosie_Oriental (External Link/Members Only) or Sarah Asian (External Link/Members Only) in Bristol?  Do they actually offer what's on their AW profiles?

Further afield, there's Princess of O in Yeovil (External Link/Members Only) and love.nanami in Gloucester (External Link/Members Only).  They've both been reviewed on here, with mixed reports, but I wonder if anybody has more recent experience of them.  I'm aware that the girl using the profile now might not be the same one that was reviewed a year ago.

Thanks for any information.

Offline houseboot

"Has anybody visited Rosie_Oriental (External Link/Members Only) or Sarah Asian (External Link/Members Only)."

If you follow the phone numbers quoted on AW then the descriptions quoted on Vivastreet, Friday-Ad etc varies considerably so the "Rosie" or "Sarah" you see will probably change week-to-week.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 03:06:19 pm by houseboot »

Offline ian cognito

Yes, I thought that might be the case. I also wondered whether these might be parlours posing as independents. Still,  I thought it worth asking to see whether anybody on here has actually visited any of these girls recently.

Offline houseboot

Parlours?

Almost certainly flats.