Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Healing - Lucius Street, Torquay  (Read 486 times)

Offline Bobbie24

Can be found in different locations here are some links:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sometimes they show on AW as FeFe massage!

Shop opens 9:30 to 21:00
Prices - 30 mins - £25
           1 hour - £ 40

Not sure if they offer longer I always go for the 30 mins for £25. Depending on who you get depends on the extras they offer. Most of the time they offer HE for £20 extra but some will do it for £10. I have been offered B2B for £40 but have again managed to get it for £20. The other day I paid £35 for a topless massage and HE.

Shop is location on Lucius Street near the bus stop. Road can be busy but most of the time it’s quiet, people can be sat at the bus stop but it’s a shared entrance to the shop next door so they no one knows what shop you enter.

Shop:
You go in and welcomed by the workers one will take you to a room, both rooms are very small with just enough room to walk around the bed. But very clean and relaxing!

Massage:
So this is where the fun begins it’s a gamble on who you will get! I guess they have a rotation of workers as I have never seen the same person twice! I have had some which are super hot and some which are not haha! Same again with massage some are awesome and some just don’t know what they are doing! And as you can guess it’s the same with the extras you receive! Some will offer just HE and no tounching! Some allow tounch and get their boobs out! It’s just luck of the draw! The best meet I have had was 30 mins for £50 and that was her being completely naked and a very nice HE with OWO but that has only ever happened once!

Summary:
So this place only gets a neutral as you never know what you are going to receive but worst case you pay £45 for a 30 min massage and HE! They never clock watch some will run over sometimes and the open hours are amazing so you can go in the evening when the street is dead! I always have this place as a fail safe.

Offline houseboot

Not a Review:-

"Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread"

So will move to Discussion board.

*** Now moved ***
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:57:13 pm by houseboot »

Offline Bobbie24

Not a Review:-

"Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread"

So will move to Discussion board.

*** Now moved ***

Sorry, its easier to review as a place rather than individual punts, thanks for moving it :)

Offline houseboot

It would be interesting to know how many positive, neutral and Negative experiences you've had here.

There are one of each reported here by other Reviewers. The Negative was possibly before the change of ownership.

Positive

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213749.msg2170354#msg2170354

Neutral

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216267.msg2193182#msg2193182

Negative

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113207.msg1312969#msg1312969