Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punting advice?  (Read 799 times)

korilodbrock

Im sure this is a common topic, and im sorry if im breaking any rules by asking - but do you have any advice for guys looking for girls in bristol?

vw

Leveve

External Link/Members Only

This link might also be useful as it shows the WGs most favorably reviewed on this part of the site and gives further links to all their reviews.
Click the 'location' heading in the table to group all the Bristol ones together
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:32:24 am by Leveve »

Zola017

Dont be afraid to walk.

If the woman isnt to your liking when meeting in real life, then leave

Its your / our money.

Offline realpunter

Dont be afraid to walk.

Took me a long time to learn this lesson and a lot of poor experiences and wasted cash!

Zola017

Took me a long time to learn this lesson and a lot of poor experiences and wasted cash!

Agreed.

Might get told to Fxxk off by unhappy provider but who cares!

Offline PeachyAssFan

I’d recommend reading this sites reviews for a couple of weeks to bring you up to match fitness. Good luck  :hi:

Offline mickyD.

This game is like a drug and you can get hooked what looks good is not always what you get  :wackogirl: :crazy:
but there are some good times to be had so be clever and good luck  :hi:

Offline chrispuckey

Don't be afraid to walk is really good advice and remember the girl you are inside is a whore she is not your girlfriend. An hour before you arrived she had a cock in her mouth and an hour after you she will have another one. Watch out for scammers not all that glitters is gold.
If you see she has black under her nails she will be a crack head and if you see needle marks then she injects both cases just walk.
If you are looking at AW don't take any notice of the reviews unless they all say she is bad, check her out on here first.
Do as many of them as you can and enjoy yourself.
Write true reviews on here as this site is for punters.
The bit about the black nails, I've never yet met a working girl who fixes car engines for fun  :hi:

Offline southcoastpunter

If you are brand new to punting, I would also suggest you ask yourself "do I really want to do this?"

This game is very addictive so can end up costing you a lot of money and if you are in any type of relationship it obliviously risks that.

Def get a separate punting phone. And despite it all faults, AW is still the best way to find girls. Just do some further research including checking them out on here.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:38:34 am by southcoastpunter »