Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time waster Mona honey xxx  (Read 3781 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5899951) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

The bad experiences in Northern Ireland continue.
Since other girls didn't answer, I got stuck with Mona, conversation was sufficient, she said that she would be busy until 2:30 p.m. but would be free from 2:45 p.m./55 .. so an appointment was made, postal code via txt message. Shankill area Belfast, hehind the gates ,pretty shitty

I texted 2:45 pm "im there, please gimme ya door number"
Radio silence
Reminder
Radiosilence
16:05 I gave the last warning that I will go now.
Answer
Darling I'm busy appointment must Thx
 :dash:

Time and fuel wasted for nothing, can't recommend ,also not the area  :dash:

*Admin, there is a review from 2017 that said "neutral" I asked a question.
My questions ia awaiting  moderation because the original reviewis 4 years old like . The question has been resolved, so it can be deleted. thanks

Offline IrishBob

I tried her number a few weeks ago. No answer. Guess I dodged a bullet there

Offline Order66

She did the same with me. I contacted her asking was she free at 1830. She replied no but would be at 1900. So I arrived at her address, which is not the best of areas, texted to let her know I was outside, no response. I then called her number, no answer. She is either double booking or just a timewaster.

Offline 20jay

She did the same with me. I contacted her asking was she free at 1830. She replied no but would be at 1900. So I arrived at her address, which is not the best of areas, texted to let her know I was outside, no response. I then called her number, no answer. She is either double booking or just a timewaster.

Anyway, she's unreliable and her area sucks, don't bother anymore.