Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pandora Box. Southampton  (Read 3795 times)

Offline nigel4498

Pandora has relocated to Southampton from Basingstoke.
External Link/Members Only
Looks very tasty and has excellent feedback
Anyone seen her?
no review on here.

Offline porco-malo

I haven't seen Pandora in Basingstoke, but I've seen her loads of times over something like a 2-year period in Southampton (before I discovered UKP), under a different profile.

The photos are definitely the girl you would meet. She's fun and funny, a right little minx. Great for bum/leg men, not so much for the big boob lovers. Very friendly, would perhaps be a good choice for a nervous or newish punter (like I was when I first met her).

As far as I remember, communication was always good, and I don't recall any sign of clock-watching or rushing. Unless anything's changed recently, there should be no surprises in store with extras not mentioned on profile.

Facially I find her very attractive, a bit like a smiley Claire Danes (Homeland).

In the interest of full disclosure, the sole negative (it never really bothered me), is a poorly executed tattoo removal. As previously mentioned, some guys might regard her boobs as a neutral. She goes through patches of serious regular workouts, and can be as fit and toned as you like. But she also likes to party - I haven't seen her for a few months, so I don't know exactly where she's at right now.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for that p-m  :hi:
You wouldn't happen to know what her previous profile name was I suppose?

Offline porco-malo

She had several during the time I was seeing her.

Here's one - which of course no longer exists, but hopefully will pull up some reviews on here:

External Link/Members Only

Online Hantsolo

Never managed to see her in Southampton either and was contemplating a trip to "Amazingstoke" but am pleased to see she's back in Southampton.

Back at the top of the "To Do List"!

Offline Chewits

That's sugar & spice and as stunning as she her services are not as good as they once were. She used to do A levels, CIM and OWO.

bighands

Yes, she's a very friendly, chatty girl with an awesome bum and fit body, fairly attractive facially too. She would get very wet too, which I like.

She used to go under the name of Summer as well as Sugar & Spice, and had a positive feedback record on AW running past 200 (if memory serves). She had a great attitude to ensuring a positive meeting - something I value more and more these days.

However, although charging the same as before, she has dropped a lot of key services from her list, and this has been a clincher for me, as I've removed her from my hot lists as a result. She used to be quite adventurous (e.g. venturing out onto a partially secluded balcony for some outdoor fun) but I wonder if she's gone very vanilla now and less interesting.

Rippedoff32

Just come across this forum, and came across this posting, sorry to say I saw pandora in February March, wasn’t a pleasant experience at, rushed, checked her phone twice I presume clock watching, didn’t think much of how she was dressed, not what I expected, kept me waiting in the car park for ten minutes because she wasn’t ready, I didn’t feel a good vibe from phone comms, this was to be confirmed when she answered her door, again my gut was groaning, I should have politely excused myself and left there and then, but ushered into the bedroom very quickly, abruptly asked for payment, off came this gown thing, undies were nothing special rather cheap looking to be honest, small talk, very giggly like a little girl, we got on with it, I just wanted it over with, checked her phone twice got up during for water, stop start stop start, I was done 15 minutes to go, ushered towards the door, all done in 35 minutes not taking into account I’d been kept waiting in the car park all in all, £150 for an hour and received 35 minutes only, I suspect at times it’s a bit of a conveyor belt and other times she’ has no bookings at all, as her availability today is always showing, ripped off. I think I was and I dounbt I’m the only one it’s been done to either. Definitely not someone I ever plan on meeting again, horrible experience,

zumzum

Yes I used to see this girl a lot, not seen of her for at least 4 years now but have to say I don't use AW anymore !, she was always good fun and really chatty very sexy and I even took her out for lunch on several occasions that was okay because people thought she was my Daughter !! Ha ha, we even went for sex outdoors and that was Naughty . I think I am tempted to contact her again she really did it for me. :rolleyes:

Rippedoff32

Enjoy, lol, I wont be bothering again, you want pure sexy class check out my review of secret Sandra Pandora’s  green available today  is always on so you’ll get a quick booking or should that be a quick bonking 😂
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:42:37 pm by Rippedoff32 »

Offline DrConners

Enjoy, lol, I wont be bothering again, you want pure sexy class check out my review of secret Sandra Pandora’s  green available today  is always on so you’ll get a quick booking or should that be a quick bonking 😂

Well this dickhead didn't last long.