Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice-EE-English SA Maidstone / Farnborough  (Read 895 times)

Online contentguy

Hi,

Has anyone seen this lady, usually in Kent and visiting Farnborough for a few days?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She seems a little "fussy" just wonder what she's like?

Guy

Online contentguy

Ok, going to try and toftt, anyone know if the Gloster in Farnborough is problematic for parking?

Guy

Online bigden40

I might have seen this lady before, profile seems familiar even if the name may be different but the  the 2 hours special for £150 makes me think it’s the same girl.

If so I wouldn’t recommend.

She’s definitely bigger in the wrong places than the profile suggests (size 14 my arse) and a few years older. But the biggest issue was that I found her to be not quite right in the head, really neurotic and on edge and overly willing to share the problems of her fucked up life with me.  Sorry dear, I’m not a shrink I’m a punter.

Offline Stiltskin

Ok, going to try and toftt, anyone know if the Gloster in Farnborough is problematic for parking?

Guy

I didn't have a problem, but I did go in for a soft drink before the punt.

Online contentguy

Thanks guys, decided to give her a swerve, fat AND neurotic doesn't float my boat!

Guy

Offline luv2kiss54

Didnt enjoy my visit to her at all -  i agree with the comments others have made ie she is neurotic offers zero passion/sexual attraction and  a waste of time and money.