Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maddie (no not that one)  (Read 1328 times)

Cheshire

I'm definitely considering booking with this cute lil thing.
Thought I'd see if anyone has any good words about her first?
External Link/Members Only

5th Musketeer

I'm definitely considering booking with this cute lil thing.
Thought I'd see if anyone has any good words about her first?
External Link/Members Only
She looks good and her profile actually reads well.  Please submit a review if you go ahead.  Thanks.

bigmanbigman

Fuck off £180 per hour dont do it !!

Offline Billy no mates

You started posting recently, three posts, three requests for information

Time to take a dive in ?

Cheshire

You started posting recently, three posts, three requests for information

Time to take a dive in ?

Yes true I have become more active. However this isn't my first punt lol.

Cheshire

She looks good and her profile actually reads well.  Please submit a review if you go ahead.  Thanks.
Seeing her this afternoon.

Offline Billy no mates

Saw her this morning, review to follow, it will be positive

Cheshire

Saw her this morning, review to follow, it will be positive

I was forced to reschedule but she was super understanding and very polite about it. So her people skills are good.

Look forward to it. Details! ;) lol.

5th Musketeer

I was forced to reschedule but she was super understanding and very polite about it. So her people skills are good.

Look forward to it. Details! ;) lol.
Hi Cheshire - still waiting....

Cheshire

Hi Cheshire - still waiting....
Seeing her for two hours next Wednesday. Life gets in the way. Expect a lengthy review after then :)

5th Musketeer

Seeing her for two hours next Wednesday. Life gets in the way. Expect a lengthy review after then :)
:drinks:

Offline Billy no mates

Strange as I'm sure she mentioned, to me, she doesn't work Tuesdays/Wednesdays (She talked some about her other jobs etc). Her profile certainly doesnt show that date as a working date but does show ones before and after that. In fact, shows dates as far forward as end of October, with no Tuesdays or Wednesdays

I suspect I am mistaken, wouldnt be the first time :)
Good Luck

Cheshire

Strange as I'm sure she mentioned, to me, she doesn't work Tuesdays/Wednesdays (She talked some about her other jobs etc). Her profile certainly doesnt show that date as a working date but does show ones before and after that. In fact, shows dates as far forward as end of October, with no Tuesdays or Wednesdays

I suspect I am mistaken, wouldnt be the first time :)
Good Luck

Double checked with her. We're still on for then :)

Offline DrConners

Double checked with her. We're still on for then :)

I appreciate your enthusiasm but remember this is an open forum with over 130,000 members, say she's one of those members or someone makes her aware of any "contributions" you write, if you wish to maintain your anonymity (your choice) it wouldn't take her long to work out who you are by putting 2 & 2 together ?

Not criticism, just saying - BTW she looks really fucking hot  ;)

Offline Billy no mates

I appreciate your enthusiasm but remember this is an open forum with over 130,000 members, say she's one of those members or someone makes her aware of any "contributions" you write, if you wish to maintain your anonymity (your choice) it wouldn't take her long to work out who you are by putting 2 & 2 together ?

I thought the same thing about letting people know, I'm sure it will be fine

She was very attractive.

Cheshire

I get what you mean but it's not like I'm saying anything bad? :)
And this account doesn't link me to any others.

So everything is fine right? Not breaking any forum decorum am I?

Offline Billy no mates

I'm guessing he was "forced to reschedule" yet again?

Offline DrConners

I'm guessing he was "forced to reschedule" yet again?

Lol, just another leech.

Cheshire

Actually did see her but for some reason I was blocked from this site for a while.

Offline Billy no mates

Actually did see her but for some reason I was blocked from this site for a while.

Your profile showed you had logged in several times, since September. I suggest you contact admin and ask for help.

When will the review go up ?