Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Miki - Chinese - St Johns Wood - Didn't Happen  (Read 1328 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880338) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alex30003000

Hi all

Arranged a 30 minutes for £70 meet with this SP via text and was called to confirm after the text conformation. Meeting was suppose to happen the day after and this is few days ago.

Late at night I get a text that she's fully booked until the following week and she cant see me anymore.. Annoyed so I said no worries

Next day I get a text that if I want to visit? I asked are you not booked? was told no there was an issue and she can see me.. Fair agreed for the following day again and few hours later I get another ext that she has hundreds of clients per day and she doesn't want to see me anymore.

Very confused as other that agreeing the time and date I didn't really say anything else to her  :unknown:

Anyways I guess its for best

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ozy84

Thanks op.

Yep this place is Yoko’s, her booking system is at its worst in years atm. She really will ditch you for a client extending or someone gets in before you. I have been on both ends many a time where she has fucked a customer off to get me in and vice versa.

I have had a few gems from here over the years nevertheless Yoko is a lieing money grabbing bitch who hides behind this polite demeanour.

Photos will always be fake too, this is a typical chinese joint, in on thr monday out on the sunday and add 10 years to any stated age.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 09:07:35 am by Ozy84 »

Online Jonestown

Notwithstanding Op & Ozy84's comments, I have to say that this weeks resident, Sisi is a cracker, mid-20s, fulsome size 8, attractive and keen, excellent orals skills, super tight, and she even through in some rimming. If I'd known I'd have booked an hour. But, as ozy84 implied she is gone after Sunday evening.

Offline Ozy84

Notwithstanding Op & Ozy84's comments, I have to say that this weeks resident, Sisi is a cracker, mid-20s, fulsome size 8, attractive and keen, excellent orals skills, super tight, and she even through in some rimming. If I'd known I'd have booked an hour. But, as ozy84 implied she is gone after Sunday evening.

And there you have it and the reason why we all return, you sometimes come across a good un!

Whats sisi’s english like?

Online Jonestown

And there you have it and the reason why we all return, you sometimes come across a good un!

Whats sisi’s english like?

better than some, but still pretty poor.