Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel X Angel - Reading  (Read 1678 times)

Offline milogasker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone on here had the pleasure of this WG recently - she gets quite positive reviews but one can never be sure...!!

Offline contentguy

I’ve seen her quite a few times in the past but not recently.
There’s quite a bit about her on here.

Guy

Offline DrConners

Looks pretty hot but I remember reading on previous reviews there seemed to be a conflict of opinion about her teeth ? The last review I read appeared to clear that up though.

Her profile currently displays :

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

So either she hasn't provided the correct photo ID to AW or a punter has reported her to AW about something (in accordance with their terms & conditions) which sounds more likely to me  :unknown:

Offline contentguy

The warning has been there for at least a year.

Guy

Offline DrConners

The warning has been there for at least a year.

Guy

I didn't realise - wouldn't it seem obvious from a WG's perspective that any willing & able punter looking to book her might be put off by that warning ? Obviously not - pro$$ie logic I believe the phrase is  :wackogirl:

Offline contentguy

I didn't realise - wouldn't it seem obvious from a WG's perspective that any willing & able punter looking to book her might be put off by that warning ? Obviously not - pro$$ie logic I believe the phrase is  :wackogirl:

Yep, though she's not the most organised.

The line about her bad phone signal featured on her previous profile that she lost.
Why she wants to advertise that she has a bad phone signal is beyond me.
It was there when she was working in at least 3 places I saw her.

Guy

Offline berksboy

The good , very good bod , she gives you a great time / fuck ,has great tits

The bad , teeth and she is blonde so a bit disorganised but she does meet at about the right time.

All in all if you like the pics ( she looks just like them ) well worth a go.

The above is based on seeing her a few years ago.

Offline inch

Agreed, one of the few I've ever been to visit twice - all for her body and enthusiasm ... but you get her life story each time, and she lives (or lived - a while ago) in a complete shithole.
Safe but kind of sad. Does indeed look just like the photos.

Offline milogasker

Cheers guys, that's helpful.   Brunettes are my normal choice but wanted to try a blonde - teeth comments do put me off though as I love DFK.

Offline contentguy

She does DFK and I never saw her teeth.  But reading reports puts me off too.

Guy

Offline advent2016

One of the best BJ's. Fluffy bit I'm biased and have known when she worked in a shop. Very unreliable but when I meet lets me do almost anything.

Offline berksboy

That sums her up , if E got her act together she would do very well ! lets face it there are not many Brit girls with hot sexy bodies who put out in berks.

Offline Mash1234

She is awesome.  Saw her once but have since not been able to get hold of her despite numerous attempts.  Has anyone else had the same experience?

Offline Baller

Tried today. Agreed a booking but 35 mins before said she had to go and see her mum urgently but would be an hour. So agreed to meet then, I don't live far so called 5 mins before we were due to meet and no answer and no further response from her so who knows what happened