Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Great Bookham  (Read 3639 times)

eastmont

I have been out of the area for the last 6 months but am now back and would be interested in any recent experiences at the Great Bookham massage shop and in particular with the student Lisa..........

Offline Happyjose

I have been out of the area for the last 6 months but am now back and would be interested in any recent experiences at the Great Bookham massage shop and in particular with the student Lisa..........

Oh mate, felt sorry for you asking admin to delete this thread due to lack of interest, so thought I'd post.

It might not be lack of interest (thread has been viewed over 400 times), it could be that this type of first post is often the work of a tout, or even a stalker.

You could of course be genuine. Might be an idea to better explain your reasons for asking about this girl, and maybe contribute a bit more to the forum to establish some credibility.

Threads are rarely deleted. You should read the site rules at the bottom of the page. Also have a look at: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:27:43 pm by Happyjose »

Offline krish

its one of my favourite places - its a bit of a drive from my gaff  so have only been 3 or 4 times, last girl I saw was called wah wah (sp!) who is very nice - I've never had less than a great time there and i'm not a tout!

ccc1988

its one of my favourite places - its a bit of a drive from my gaff  so have only been 3 or 4 times, last girl I saw was called wah wah (sp!) who is very nice - I've never had less than a great time there and i'm not a tout!

Evening, can you tell us more about the quality of the massage and the HE?

Offline MrMatrix

Perhaps after being here 2 years ccc1988, you could also tell us about the quality of some of the massages you have received and the HE. Cant believe you've asked this and yet you havent posted anything :dash:

Offline krish

like most of these places, the service varies from girl to girl, but I've never left there feeling 'that was a waste of money' as I've done at other places. To sum up if you go for an hour, you get a proper massage for about 35 mins, then the fun part, then any time leftover, you get a bit more massage.

ccc1988

like most of these places, the service varies from girl to girl, but I've never left there feeling 'that was a waste of money' as I've done at other places. To sum up if you go for an hour, you get a proper massage for about 35 mins, then the fun part, then any time leftover, you get a bit more massage.

I think Mr. Matrix needs to get off of his high horse and double check the other posts I’ve made - thank you very much!

Many thanks for your response - pleased to know you approve - I’ll head over and provide a little update!

Offline Muff licker

I popped in on Saturday morning and saw a new Thai girl (sorry I could not understand her name) it was her first day and I was her first customer.

I opted for the £30/30 minutes full body massage. I paid and was asked to undress, part way through she a came into the room so I continued to strip naked. The massage started and TBH was quiet firm and good spending a lot of time on my back and arms. When she oiled up my legs there was some very light CC swipes but not enough to get me really hard.
She then asked me to turn over and she said have I been here before and would I like HE to which I replied yes please and £20 was agreed.

She then oiled up the old chappy and gave me a lovely relaxed wank resulting in me shooting all over my belly. She kept her clothes on all the time. I think B2B is on offer for more money. Really sleepy village but nice relaxed massage if I am in the area again I will return as they have a selection of girls.

Looks  6/10
Age about 40
Services 8/10

Offline bhudda

visted recently, saw Linda, attractive and very slim. 1 hour massage for £40 plus £20 HE. Was offered b2b for £40 but when I asked what this involved was told "you get to look at my body" so didn't bother. HE was OK but massage wasn't great so I probably wouldn't be desperate to see her again. May see if I get someone else if passing again

Offline MrMatrix

I think Mr. Matrix needs to get off of his high horse and double check the other posts I’ve made - thank you very much!

Many thanks for your response - pleased to know you approve - I’ll head over and provide a little update!
In that case could you do a proper review with more detaiil and costs please.  :hi:.

Offline Waterhouse

This the one at the end of the shops?  Assuming there is only one massage shop in Gt. Bookham?

Thx.

Offline bhudda

only 1 massage shop but 2 co-ops as far as I could see - very odd.

Offline Beamer

Mr Matrix is absolutely right. You have been a member  since 2015 - no reviews and just 8 posts.
Massive contribution- NOT :hi:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:31:50 pm by Beamer »