Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Church Street, Brighton  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Trial By Fire

Today I was in Brighton and walking down Church Street I noticed that on some flats next to the NCP car park there was a sign that said something like "Flats 4 to 15 Model accommodations". My question is are these walk ups like you get in Soho?

Offline Trial By Fire

It has been over two weeks since I originally posted the above question and it has been viewed just over 200 times, yet there have been no answers. Isn't there anyone out there that can answer my question even if it is a negative. Or is the place filled with high quality pussy willing to drain my balls at cheap prices but all you punters that reside in the Brighton area are determined to keep them all to yourselves?  :D

Offline Mr Farkyhars

'Model Dwellings' (which a quick Google seems to indicate is the 'official' name' of these) was once a common term indicating social or low-cost housing of a good standard. My guess is that this old meaning is the one intended here.

Offline Trial By Fire

Thanks for clearing that up. Quite interesting to find out the true meaning but also quite disappointing that it is not what I thought it might have been.

Offline Brighton-Belle

• Service Provider
There are a few walk ups around the station and near Little Preston Street. They do exist in Brighton. Belles is a walk-up
External Link/Members Only

xx

Offline Trial By Fire

I knew about Brighton Belles and have actually been there. Any more info on the other ones you mentioned?

Offline Brighton-Belle

• Service Provider
Foxy Ladies on Little Preston Street, Dimensions on Elm Grove, and I think Kittens on Montpelier Road is still around.

I'm sure there are a few other ones here and there but I don't know for sure. I'm aware that they tend to be around the Little Preston Street area but I wouldn't be too confident giving out info in case I'm wrong. Sorry!

xx

Offline budz

Model Dwellings is the name of the block of flats,  no walk ins there pal

Offline Brighton-Belle

• Service Provider
Is Dimensions still around? I tried to find it the other day but a google search told me it had shut. Other than Foxy Ladies and Belles I can't think of any walk ups.

x

Offline Spacecowb0y

Is belles any good? Work takes me to Brighton and punting would be easy

Offline Stiltskin

I haven't been to one of those parlours in years, but they used to be pretty good. When I went there were about 8 girls to choose from, they sent them into the room one by one. They were also open til the early hours, which was very convenient.

Offline badmadboy

Is belles any good? Work takes me to Brighton and punting would be easy

Yes, Belles have a good selection of young girls, they make most of their money from the extras so worth taking a few quid extra with you.

niceguy007

Belles is fantastic if you have the dough. When I go in, I tell them never to say no to any request I have and I would never say no to anything they ask for. What's amazing to me is that they are usually very reasonable, like 20 to 100 pounds extra per ask depending on the ask. I love to spank the girls and its usually 20 quid, I pay them an extra 5 to 10 quids after the first 10 spanks just to be fair and to keep them motivated.