Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognize this young blonde Romanian?  (Read 735 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

She's been reviewed neutral in East England. I might see her as a budget P&D, but just want to make sure she's not too dire.

I'm fairly certain I recognize her, so there should be previous reviews. But I can't find her name...
External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Her pimp has ticked 'Unprotected Sex' - if you're going in, take the necessary precautions.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, I missed that. Sneaky how AW and SPs use a second name for the same thing, hiding it all the way at the bottom of the list. Shame, she looks young and fit for a budget punt or cheap quickie, with anal for just +30. I'm in the mood for a young Rom, but maybe I'll see who else I can find.

Offline Londonpunter30

Cheers, I missed that. Sneaky how AW and SPs use a second name for the same thing, hiding it all the way at the bottom of the list. Shame, she looks young and fit for a budget punt or cheap quickie, with anal for just +30. I'm in the mood for a young Rom, but maybe I'll see who else I can find.

To be fair it’s not really hidden at the bottom, it’s an alphabetical list.  It’s been discussed before how using two terms for the same thing doesn’t help, particularly as some non English SP don’t realise bareback = unprotected sex