Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisa & Katerina: Hot Collection: Gloucester Road: What’s Russian for vanilla?  (Read 1431 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

No chance of a punt next week and after a nightmare with a gruesome twosome on Tuesday I had to cleanse my punting soul with a good one before my enforced break.

Spoke to my go to agency and ask if I will like the two new girls I’ve been lusting after; Alisa, 21, 5’5”, 34D-24-34 natural External Link/Members Only offering GFE, OWO, CIM, COF, COB and  Katerina, 22, 34D-24-34 External Link/Members Only offering OWO. GFE, COF, COB the agency say yes I will so I finish my business meeting and head off full of anticipation.

Price: £200 for one hour.

Venue: A new development of studio apartments in a big house off the A4, wooden floors, tiny bathroom, surprisingly tastefully decorated for a whoring flat with a good bed, mirrored wardrobes opposite the foot of it, another side on mirror at headboard level.

The girls: Fucking stunning, beautifully turned out in good quality short dresses, heels, stockings and when I get the dresses off, very nice lingerie.

They are charming, friendly, speak minimal English but I’m not here for conversation, I go through my very limited Russian vocabulary while I open a bottle, they giggle, Alisa seems shy, like a girl about to get rogered for the first time in a relationship, Katerina is more assured.

We stroke, kiss, caress, kissing deepens to French, I get the raging horn and return from a quick douche to find them in lacy underwear, both bodies are banging hot, athletically toned stomachs, great arses, curves in all the right places, my towel pings off and I undress them during a kissing gropeathon.

Naked they look awesome, Alisa is absolutely natural, Katerina has had her lips and tits tastefully enhanced, both have natural silky hair, one dark one blonde.  Ages and measurements look about spot on. No piercings or tattoos, Katerina has a slight complexion issue, concealed by make up, Alisa is as near perfect as you will find.

I’m in the middle of these two gorgeous creatures next to mirror at the bottom of the bed, I push them gently to their knees and they give me a slow double blowjob with substantial ball licking, I’m standing prouder than the England captain singing the national anthem as we retire to the bed and they take turns upstairs and down. I catch glimpses of the action in the mirror, it feels delicious, what can possibly go wrong?

Katerina shies away from my probing fingers, Alisa is more accommodating, I rubber up, fuck Katerina in cowgirl and missionary and Alisa in cowgirl where the grind feels stupendous and deep missionary where I pop.

We have a drink, a stilted chat, a phone goes off and is ignored, a couple of texts fly and are not responded to, all the while I am lying on the bed with them entwined around me, feeling like cock of the North.

I’m ready to go, Alisa does some very sexy body to body moves as I stir into life, they perform more oral and I take Katerina in doggy while Alisa hangs onto me from behind and I kiss, finger and grab her arse, we change position into missionary with her legs over my shoulders, hard and fast, I’m sweating like Cliff Richard when the Crown Prosecution Service knocked at his door.

I withdraw and clean up and position them near the mirror, on their knees for the grand finale, they suck and lick, I’m diamond cutter hard, then the fucking texts start again, four in quick succession, pinging loudly, I sigh and while Alisa keeps on sucking Katerina picked up her phone and answered it!

I said “NO, keep sucking” which she did, and apologized and they got me back to full mast, a few more strokes, sucks and ball cups would’ve got me there, no bother.

Katerina said “not in the mouth or in the face” I said “what, it’s on your profile?”, they didn’t understand and to be honest I’d have been happy at that stage shooting my wad on their tits but the mood and more importantly the wood was gone, despite having to of the best looking EE hookers I have ever seen on their knees in front of me, I couldn’t get another full boner. They asked me to stay longer but by this point the disappointment was too much, like pulling a great girl in a club, getting her home to find she's on the blob.

So this is a negative because of the call and texts but most importantly because they didn’t deliver listed services and believe me fellas, those two faces frosted with spunk would have stayed in my memory for years.

I told the agency, they apologised but I can absolutely see why they would have no complaints because the girls are bone fide stunning, however, for an experienced punter they need to deliver more than just glamour, they need to deliver the services they advertise, they didn't.

The more Russian girls I see the more it is driven home that they are princesses, beautiful princesses while Polish girls are dirty slags with few boundaries. chodź Polsce!

I consoled myself with the fact I spent an hour’s naked time with multi-angled views of two absolute crackers and the next punt will be awesome, right?

dembo200

£200 you get a special offer :D

negative seems a bit harsh tbh.

Yeboahsleftfoot

£200 you get a special offer :D

negative seems a bit harsh tbh.

Not harsh pal, for £400 I could have 90 minutes, all services and 3 facials with 00-44 girls or for £360 minimum 2 pops with 2 of Hot Collection's fines Poles, we don't pay just to spend time with great looking birds, the fact they ruined the session by robbing me of my second pop made it negative, no argument.

dembo200

sorry i'm confused i presume was £200 each.so £400 total?

Yeboahsleftfoot

sorry i'm confused i presume was £200 each.so £400 total?

£200 each, should've made it clear, if it was £200 all in I'd be dancing on the fucking rooftops

Red_baron

Still sounds like a great punt

Offline The_Don

Still sounds like a great punt

Perhaps you missed this part of the review  :unknown:

Katerina said “not in the mouth or in the face” I said “what, it’s on your profile?”

So this is a negative because of the call and texts but most importantly because they didn’t deliver listed services and believe me fellas, those two faces frosted with spunk would have stayed in my memory for years.

IMO, at the end of the day. Its the OP review and he rated it, as he see it.

I've also had times that I confirmed services and later they don't provide the stated services  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:46:27 pm by The_Don »

Offline hendrix

Not providing advertised services is an immediate negative, plus the texts nonsense. Sorry YBL, better luck next time!

treetops

Excellent writing, sorry to read about the anticlimax..

Bright side: At least your mini-me did not misguide you this time.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I've also had times that I confirmed services and later they don't provide the stated services  :thumbsdown:

Thanks Don, it was like pulling a gorgeous bird who didn't go all the way.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Not providing advertised services is an immediate negative, plus the texts nonsense. Sorry YBL, better luck next time!

Thanks Hendrix, next one will be awesome, it always is, right?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Excellent writing, sorry to read about the anticlimax..

Bright side: At least your mini-me did not misguide you this time.

Every time I think of them I get a boner, naked Alisa particularly was close to perfection, but they didn't deliver and the text bollockls, too much, reckon they are new to the game and a little naive, but I called it as I felt it.

Red_baron

Look, it's the OP's call on whether it's a positive or negative, but for me it read like it was the only issue and the girls were great up to that point - Nothing to stress over. But I understand it's his money and he can see it how he wants.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Both really beautiful girls, what a disappointment. The lack of advertised services was probably due to the language barrier. With the amount of money they're earning off these two stunners you'd think the agency would be able to afford an interpreter to explain what CIM, CIMS, COF and COB mean. Maybe it's in their best interests not to explain, borderline trafficking.

mrhappypants

My view is that declining an advertised service absolutely justifies a negative rating.  In YBL's case this is compounded by the services being advertised on the profiles and confirmed while booking.  Had the he been told they were not available he may not of booked.  Misrepresented services at any price is a no-no but at these rates and with the thoroughness of the booking process I would be REALLY pissed off.

Better luck next time YBL.

DAVE

Yeboahsleftfoot

Look, it's the OP's call on whether it's a positive or negative, but for me it read like it was the only issue and the girls were great up to that point - Nothing to stress over. But I understand it's his money and he can see it how he wants.

Stealing a second pop, not offering adverted services, the call, one answering a text and the multiple texts made it a negative, easy decision despite the beauty of the girls.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Both really beautiful girls, what a disappointment. The lack of advertised services was probably due to the language barrier. With the amount of money they're earning off these two stunners you'd think the agency would be able to afford an interpreter to explain what CIM, CIMS, COF and COB mean. Maybe it's in their best interests not to explain, borderline trafficking.

Massive disappointment Clarkey, I didn't walk away hating the girls or feeling bitter, actually have a little sympathy for them because they are sweet girls, weren't cynical money grabbers, this negative is all about naivety and poor communication.

Yeboahsleftfoot

My view is that declining an advertised service absolutely justifies a negative rating.  In YBL's case this is compounded by the services being advertised on the profiles and confirmed while booking.  Had the he been told they were not available he may not of booked.  Misrepresented services at any price is a no-no but at these rates and with the thoroughness of the booking process I would be REALLY pissed off.

Better luck next time YBL.

DAVE

Thanks Dave, the best bits of the punt were very good, meeting them for the first time, seeing them naked, feeling their bodies, the tender double blowjob and smashing Alisa, hair flying, moaning softly up and down on my cock in cowgirl. Almost certain they are new to this, Katerina said she worked in western Europe before, but as a waitress, not a "dancer".